No announcement yet.

Matt vs. Jessica

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt vs. Jessica

Uh-oh. Things aren't looking good for Matt if he's supposed to be protecting the guy Jessica's supposed to kill.

Ah this is going to be a showdown!

Comment

Yeah but he'll see her coming with his power. Hopefully he'll be able to get away.

Comment

I like Matt and not to fond of Jessica/Nikki, so I hope Matt kicks her butt!

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, that scene with Jessica in the elevator just proves how cool she is.

Poor Matt. I hope he makes it. Jessica kicked his butt. Hard.
          Last edited by MidgardDragon; 02-12-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

damn

Comment

He was just using his power. How did he not hear her coming?

Comment

aaah...how was that guy bent....!! and poor matt...again caught...!!!

Comment

Matt can't get no love. They've got everyone thinking hes a joke. Though he was holdin it down during the whole "showdown", until he was tossed out the window.

Comment

yeah, i thought he was gonna make it, but.... good for matt though, pocketing the diamonds.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
                      yeah, i thought he was gonna make it, but.... good for matt though, pocketing the diamonds.
                      Lol, good-bye crappy apartment

I wonder how hes gonna explain it all to his wife.

Comment

I got a question. Why didn't Matt telepathically hear Nikki coming like he did when she was on the elevator? And why didn't he scan her when he was cuffing her to the railing?

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelman
                          I got a question. Why didn't Matt telepathically hear Nikki coming like he did when she was on the elevator? And why didn't he scan her when he was cuffing her to the railing?
                          I'll offer a possibility, but I have no proof of it:

He told Jessica he heard Niki. Jessica knew that in order to hear Niki he would have to hear her thoughts. Jessica is like the ultimate killing machine and could likely control her body in a Zen-like manner in order to achieve her goals. So when coming after them she cleared her mind of all thought, and thus Matt couldn't hear her.

Comment

I think she can only channel Nikki's thoughts when there is a mirror they are looking at. That seems to be the only time they talk to eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                              I'll offer a possibility, but I have no proof of it:

He told Jessica he heard Niki. Jessica knew that in order to hear Niki he would have to hear her thoughts. Jessica is like the ultimate killing machine and could likely control her body in a Zen-like manner in order to achieve her goals. So when coming after them she cleared her mind of all thought, and thus Matt couldn't hear her.
                              Good theory - it could have also been Matt just not thinking straight - when people are in situations like that they don't really think the same way. Therefore he didn't think of reading her mind at that moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎