Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lana find out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't look like she's ever gonna get it, IMO...

Comment

Why would they have her find out? Then every main character on the show would know, besides Lex. It doesn't even matter because Lex already has his suspicions.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
        Why would they have her find out? Then every main character on the show would know, besides Lex. It doesn't even matter because Lex already has his suspicions.
        That's been my point for a while.
        It would make Lex look stupid.

Comment

She will find out... finally..

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
            That's been my point for a while.
            It would make Lex look stupid.
            Lex already looks stupid since it's been years. Lana looks just as stupid, if not stupider since she has dated Clark and still had no idea.

Comment

Yes,she will find out but,not until the end of season.Probably be one of the cliffhangers.

Comment

I think somehow Lana will end up finding away inside the control panel at the Kawatche cave, that's probably will happen at the end of the season 6.

Comment

Yes...Lana would definately find out....she finds out in the comics also....

Comment

I also think that Lana would find out!!!! It is time for her to find out!!!! She wants to know it so many years and it would explane a lot to her becasue of Clark and why he broked up, why is was so strange sometimes etc. She would get coler to Clark again and that would be great. I know Clark end up with Lois but through all these things we get with Clark and Lana together ( when we watched Smallville) I think we deserve that they can clear thing between them! Clark was so scared as he saw the picture of Lana which the stalker took of her. But she hasn't showed this picture Lex ( to protect Clark) and I think thta is rellay good! She lied to Lex!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎