This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: clarification, I think

Originally posted by Puckhead
    I think it's: "What's the sitch" as in situation. A friend of my from Kansas says it all the time.
    Yeah, I've heard on Kim Possible before, don't know if that's where it came from though.

Comment

Just two letters that Jimmy used "CK"

Comment

I think the lex quote TO SEE WHAT YOU LOST was the best!
        playful yet vindictive!!!

Comment

"What are you doing here?"

"Your Job."

That was just bad@$$

Comment

Originally posted by Ms. Mack
            Jimmy: I don't care how enormously gigantic you are, I'll cut you down like a cherry tree.

Also: What's the stitch?
            Jimmy's gigantic line was the best line of dialogue I've heard in a while. It even tops Jimmy's own "bros not foes" line. I almost missed his next few lines, I was giggling so hard and repeating it over and over.

And when he asked "What's the sitch?" I was all "hey, Kim Possible is Chloe, not you!"

But I loved Clark's "are we done?" line in the barn with Lex. There were so many depths to that question and Welling put so many inflections and meanings into it. Just fantastic.

Comment

Brady: But Mr. Luthor ....

Lana: Isn't here.

So unless you plan on kidnapping me and holding me against my will, i'm going to go where i want. And if you're interested in my protection then you'll follow my orders now.

that was freakin awesome lana!!
              Last edited by Sharingan; 02-10-2007, 09:49 PM.

Comment

season 5 Clark:You're safe now, that's all that matters.

Season 6 Clark:You're safe now, that's all that matters.

he said the same things he did in the first epi of the fifth season!

Comment

lex to clark: See.. I Understand The Allure of trying to unravel the Mystery of Clark Kent...(guitar strums in)...i suffered from it once to..when i thought you mattered...clark steps forward and asks lex: are we done ? ...lex says to clark:nothing left but the formalites (hands him the wedding invitation) (lyrics que in) dont look so surprised clark.

Comment

FAVORITE TRESPASS QUOTES:

1) Clark and Chloe

Chloe: Clark, can you call Jimmy and ask him about it?

Clark: Call Jimmy? Why don't you call him yourself.

Chloe: I can't. We sort of broke up.

Clark: Does this have to do with me and keeping my secret?

Chloe: No. And yes.

Clark: I can't let this happen, Chloe. My lies have already pushed Lana away. And now...

Chloe: She's a lot closer than you think, Clark. She's been orbiting your secret for years, and I think she may finally be coming in for a landing.

2) Clark and Jimmy

Jimmy: Clark, Chloe's not here.

Clark: I know. You're actually the one I've been looking for.

Jimmy: I had a feeling this was coming. Look, Clark, despite our differences, I think that you're a decent guy. Chloe also thinks you can walk on air, so, who am I to stand in the way?

Clark: Jimmy, hold on.

Jimmy: Look, but if you hurt her, I don't care how impossibly gigantic you are, I will chop you down like a cherry tree. And that... ain't no lie.

Clark (smiling): It's nice to see you'd risk ending up traction to protect Chloe's honor.

Jimmy: A girl like that -- is worth spending the rest of my life in a body cast.

Clark: I'd feel the same way. As her friend. Nothing more, I swear. All right, now that you know that for sure, maybe there's something between the 2 of you, you'd like to reconsider.

Jimmy: Is that what you came here to tell me?

Clark: Well, that, and I need your help. Lana's in trouble...

3) Chloe: Lana sure is persistent. I'll give her that.

Clark: Kind of like you were when you were trying to figure out my secret.

4) Lana and Clark

As Lana fell from the roof, Clark catches her while the bad guy hits the floor and dies.

Lana (in Clark's arms): Clark? What happened? How did you...

Clark: You're safe now. That's all that matters.

Lana: No, it isn't. You're here after ... everything. Why are you still watching over me?

Clark: Maybe for the same reason you've been watching me.

5) Clark, Jimmy & Chloe

Clark: Chloe, Lana's getting too close to finding out my secret. What am I supposed to do?

Chloe: Clark, Lana risked her life by not showing that photograph to Lex. She did that to protect you. I think she's proven where her loyalty lies. (Jimmy walks into the Daily Planet).

Jimmy (to Clark): Yo, CK. I help you out, and you leave me holding a bag with a felony. That's great.

Clark: Jimmy, I'm sorry. After I found out what happened to Lana, I had to make sure she was okay.

Jimmy: Yeah, I can understand that urge. How is she?

Clark: She's good, thanks to you. You really came through.

Chloe: Yeah, thanks.

Clark (looking at Chloe & Jimmy): You guys should catch up.

Jimmy: You know, Clark's not such a bad guy.

Chloe: Yeah, but he's no Jimmy Olsen.

Jimmy: Does that mean you miss me? (Chloe nods her head).
                    Jimmy: I know. Me too.

6) Clark and Lex

Lex: It looks like you're working out some issues there.

Clark: Just doing a little honest work, Lex. You should try it sometime.

Lex: Why start now? My life's perfect.

Clark (turns around and faces Lex): What do you want?

Lex: Nothing. I just wanted to take a little sleigh ride down memory lane, visit the scene of the crime. Hey, here's where you took my fiance after kidnapping her...right before you tried to kill me.

Clark: I wasn't myself that night. I'm sorry.

Lex: Sorry? What, that you didn't finish the job? I'm still a bit fuzzy on the details, that you choked the life out of me. What fascinates me is how after all that, Lana could still feel safe coming here.

Clark: That was her choice. I had nothing to do with it.

Lex: You never do. It's all right. You see, I understand the allure of trying to unravel the mystery of Clark Kent. I suffered from it once, too... when I thought you mattered.

Clark (takes a few steps closer to Lex): Are we done?

Lex: (scoffs). Nothing left but the formalities. (Lex hands Clark a wedding invitation). Don't look so surprised, Clark. Lana still cares about you. I know that. And I know how it would mean to her having you there.

Clark: Is that really what you want, Lex?

Lex: What I want? What I want is to make Lana happy for the rest of her life. And I want you to be there on her wedding day... to see what you lost. Make sure you RSVP. We need a headcount for the reception.
                    Last edited by tibbit78; 02-11-2007, 05:42 PM.

Comment

wow tibbit. nice job haha love the quotes!

lana "youre right. i never wanted any of this. i didnt know what i was getting myself into. and now i cant get out. please, help me

brady: you were a good person once. thats how i'll remember you when youre gone
                      Last edited by cloisinmyheart; 02-13-2007, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I feel so upset now!!! I haven't seen these episodes yet cos stupid t.v wont show the rest of season 6!!! Anyway from watchin youtube i find them all funny

Comment

Originally posted by tibbit78
                          Lex: It looks like you're working out some issues there.

Clark: Just doing a little honest work, Lex. You should try it sometime.

Lex: Why start now? My life's perfect.
                          I loved that line. Lex flaunting his evilness.

Brady: But Mr. Luthor ....

Lana: Isn't here.

So unless you plan on kidnapping me and holding me against my will, i'm going to go where i want. And if you're interested in my protection then you'll follow my orders now.
                          Ok that line was just stupid. She's ORDERING people to protect her... is she supposed to be stong or weak? I can't tell!

And she's telling those guys to do their jobs, which they were gonna do anyway because its what they're paid for.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎