Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.14 - Born Under a Bad Sign

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i was thinking it broke the connection or something but i thought that was kind of a way just to remove the demon without taking another 15 minutes to figure out how to get it out.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000

girls and their hotness talk lol.

jared does a great evil. it was great when he got tricked wth the holy water in the beer bottle.

did anyone understand why the burning fire place thingy on the mark get rid of the demon?
      probably because it broke the sign on his skin.(just my thoughts)

And yes, Evil Sam looked VERY good tonight!

Comment

Yeah, I guess Bobby broke the "lock" by destroying the symbol.

Comment

True..but I wouldn't have minded some more demon effects. I love how the effects are just put in there. They don't seem like they are even using them because they are used in a great way..if that makes sense lol Unlike SV where you actually say..woah that was a cool effect. Anyway..yeah I think that it broke the connection. Though I wonder how he knew that?

Comment

sam didnt have the cast on anymore did he. did he have it last week dont remember.

Comment

Sam's got one ugly scar on his hand now. And the makeup people have to reproduce it for every other episode

Comment

Don't know. Maybe he was just guessing, kinda like a last ditch effort to keep Evil Sam from killing Dean.

Comment

Maybe the scar will go away because the demon went away..though he will have that one from Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
                    Sam's got one ugly scar on his hand now. And the makeup people have to reproduce it for every other episode
                    not if its the same people who did lanas hand when zod spiked it lol.

Comment

When they discovered what it was, I knew they had to get rid of it somehow. My only thought was ripping off the back of his hand. Yuck.

Comment

hahaha!

When they discovered what it was, I knew they had to get rid of it somehow. My only thought was ripping off the back of his hand. Yuck.
                        Oh no..Sam needs his hands..I actually didnt think about that..Maybe I thought the exorcism would work. Thought it was neat how they came up with the binding..give it a little more excitement.

Comment

lol Too true!

I thought that they were just going to cut that little part off of sams hand.

Comment

Well, at least you had a thought! I was right there with Dean and Bobby saying WTH??? I had no idea how they were going to resolve it!

At least Sammy got to keep his hand

Comment

is jo gonna be in more episodes? hope so like the character. the actress is hot too.

Comment

Im sure she will be in more episodes..I dont read spoliers so I wouldnt know for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎