No announcement yet.

Inside Out (vid)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Out (vid)

Hey guys! It's been forever since I posted any of my videos on here. So, I just recently finished one and figured I'd post it. It's another Veronica Mars video (I'm not obsessed, PROMISE). The song is 'Inside out' by Eve 6, which is a pretty awesome song.

Details? Here ya go:

Title: Inside Out - Eve 6
    Characters/Ships: Main focus is on Veronica, though cast included. Slight Veronica/Logan.
    Spoilers: Seasons 1-3
    DOWNLOAD: (41.3 MB)
    Summary:

I would swallow my pride
    I would choke on the rhines
    But the lack thereof would leave me empty inside
    I would swallow my doubt turn it inside out find nothing but faith in nothing
    Want to put my tender heart in a blender
    Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion
    Rendezvous then Im through with you"

Basic story of Veronica's life. Veronica tries to continue on with life after some of the tragic things that happened to her, but sometimes she lands herself in difficult situations, due to her curiousity and pride. Eh, something like that anyway. I don't know because I kind of suck at summaries.

Notes: This video is FILLED with effects. I used and played around with them a lot, because this was a fast and upbeat song, and I haven't done that kind of video in a while. So, if they are weird and give you a headache, I'm sorry. But I DID warn you.

Remember, feedack IS appreciated.
    Kristen

Hey Kristen thanks for the link to your new vid

Wow really awesome job on this vid! Its cool to see you making vids again because your vids are always so interesting and fun to watch. I really liked this vid a lot, it had a very cool feel to it and worked very well for Veronica Mars. Also you did an amazing job with the editing and effects! Really impressive job editing to the song and creative use of effects throughout the vid. Loved your scene selection as well, especially the way you put together all the different sequences. Very awesome vid Kristen!

I really liked the way you started off with the Lily Kane mystery scenes. I really liked how you put that sequence together, the editing was very cool with the song. Also I thought it was great how you linked that up with the scenes of Veronica doing her investagating stuff. That showed her character really well. Awesome lyric matching during from 15-23 the "Heart in a blender etc. lines fit the scenes of Logan and Veronica very well. The b/w overlay splitscreen at 23 was really cool and inventive and I really liked what you did with the ghosting to match the next two beats of the song at 24/25. Another thing you did that I liked a lot was how at 36 you did a b/w to color change. Same thing at 40 where I thought it was especially cool looking there with the quick beat hits. Very cool sequence of the party from season one. I really liked the overlay at 57 of drugged veronica's face over the scenes That was another awesome effect/idea and was a great way to end that verse!

Very cool ghosting effect at 106, I liked that alot. Again really nice job with the lyric matching on "The tender heart in a blender line" as that very well with the scenes of Veroinca and her mother. The "spin around to a beautiful oblivion line" at 1:13 was an especially awesome lyric/scene match. 137-142 was another really effective sequence with the whole Logan/Veronica relationship and again very cool stuff at 1:40 with the effects! From 1:47-203 I really liked how you cut up the final episode part with the confrontation on the roof. The beat match there at 1:50 was a very clever use of the music!

The part from 204-211 with the scenes from the first season finale was probably my favorite section. The editing and overlay work during that section was very awesome!. I also loved the season three stuff at 217 with the editing to white flashes and then on the running veronica scenes till 2:20. That was some very awesome and very clever editing to the beats! Same thing at 2:40 another really cool match to the drumbeats! From 306 until the end was very cool. Really nice use of the scenes of Veronica and Logan's first kiss. The two scenes at 3:11 in the b/w were awesome looking the way you combined them and the final overlay was a very cool way to end the vid that went perfect with the last part of the song!

Really awesome vid Kristen!

Keith

Comment

No problem Keith!

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed this one. Aww, thank you so much for all the compliments on my editing, effects and scene selections! That means so much to me.

Haha, I have to show her investigating, since that takes up a big amount of the show, and it wouldn't be a Veronica Mars character study without it. But yeah, thanks! Glad you liked all of the Lily Kane mysteries and the scenes of her investigating skills. That's awesome that you enjoyed all of the black and white color scenes, along with the ghosting (I've become addicted to that effect ). This song was also very fun to match beats to, like you mentioned at 40 seconds in. Glad you liked the overlays as well.

Glad you liked the matching of the lyrics to "tender heart in a blender", those lyrics fit Veronica perfectly after all of the betrayal and hurt people have put her through. It was probably one of the main reasons I chose this song, and it was pretty easy to find matches for those lyrics. That's awesome that you liked the whole LoVe scene at 137. Aww, it was such a heartbreaking scene. The beat matches were very fun to add too. The roof part was also really fun to edit together, so I'm glad you enjoyed all of those parts!

Aww, yay! So glad you liked those parts at 2:05-2:11. That was one of my favorite parts to put together. Haha, overlays are fun, so thanks for the compliment on them! Cool, glad you liked the flashes and the section of Veronica running!

That's awesome that you liked the drumbeats matching! Haha, I couldn't make the video without the classic LoVe kiss scenes. Yay! Glad you like the last scenes. I'm always trying to figure out ways to end videos, so I'm glad that you liked the way I ended this one.

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback, Keith!
      Kristen

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎