No announcement yet.

Nathan's the daddy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uffr
    You think Claire's mom accidnetly caused the fire that she thought killed Claire?
    Most likely. That is what I thought when she was revealed last week as a firestarter.

Comment

Probably.

Comment

thats a weight off her shoulders at least, now she knows she didnt kill her daughter. maybe before this she hid her power and did not use it being afraid to hurt others.

Comment

I wonder where they want to go with this. Just another connection between the heros. They may be taking this a little far.

Comment

maybe, maybe not. o far they're doing okay. but as long as everyone ain't related to everyone, i think it'll be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
              when i was sitting there, i thought it might be clide! but then thought, no, how would she call him, and thought "nathan, has to be nathan" i was still kinda shocked. but it was awsome.
              I think it happened after a visit from HRG. Like Matt (the cop) and Nuclear Ted, Her ability was increased faster than she could learn to control.

Comment

Originally posted by greatercalling
                thats a weight off her shoulders at least, now she knows she didnt kill her daughter. maybe before this she hid her power and did not use it being afraid to hurt others.
                Could be a heavy weight lifted. Or she could've started the fire on purpose. Now shes just holding her cards, waiting for the right moment to call. I mean she could end up working for Linderman. You just never know with this show.

Comment

I usually don't respond much outside of the fan fiction section, but I had to see what people we're saying about this twist! Especially when so many people seemed to be Claire/Peter hookup fans. Talk about taking the rug out from underneath the fans' feet.

Even though I still figured Nathan could be the father ( I also had Linderman in mind, which I think would have been a very interesting twist), it was still an excellent shock.

Well, if Claire had a crush on Peter before, it'll be gone soon, I think. I'm glad I didn't let myself write any fan fiction for Claire/Peter ... very ewww, now.

I admit ... I did read some, though ...

Though Nathan was predicted, I'm still surprised they let it happen. Because I also wonder where they'll take this. I think Claire might need Nathan just as much as Nathan needs her. Nathan has been such a jerk, and perhaps he needs Claire to help him let go of his arrogance/anger. Just like Claire, all this time, has been looking for family, for something real in her life. Looking back now, it might explain why she had such a healthy connection with Peter on first meeting. They were family.

having three people be related in such a way, and all heroes, does seem a little too far ... but I think the writers might know exactly what they're doing. The Nathan/Claire dynamic might be better than we think.

Comment

Maybe the reason they needed to save Claire was because only she can make Nathan into a hero. Or I'm completely off....

Comment

I had figured it would be Nathan. I was leaning 90% Nath, HRG 5%, Linderman 5%. My suspicions were confirmed by Claire, when she told Zack that she had always imagined her bio parents (as an adopted person myself, I can tell you I find calling them her "real" parents to be offensive. Your real parents are the ones who raised and loved you, but I digress).. anyway, that she had always imagined that her bio parents would live in a penthouse in New York. That statements just screamed foreshadowing.

I love the way that this show uses little details like that to clue us in. Heroes rocks!!!!

Comment

I thought it was Nathan because of the politician and pants thing. It does make things more interesting.

Next we'll find out HRG is Peter's father...

Comment

Called it from last Monday, but no one would take me seriously *shrugs*...evidence isn't enough these days I guess.

But I think it'll be an interesting story line, because Nathan has to keep it quiet, so he can win the election. Besides the fact he slept with Jessica also, it's going to be a story arc when he loses everything including his family...he'll probably only have Claire to turn to.

My theory as to what happened is that Meredith set fire to the house to escape from HRG......he knew her...probably tried "helping" her....and wanted to take her baby....Hense she faked her death and it went horribly wrong....so she thought her baby was dead...I'm sure this will show up in HRG's flashback though.

Comment

Wow! Some people on another site speculated about it being Nathan. Wow.

I love Claire's mommy. Her dad... not so much. I wonder if he'll do something in his usual a**hole style like try and pay Claire off or something.

I just realized Claire has biological half brothers!

Comment

Well, glad to see the relationship between Peter and Claire won't turn into a Luke and Leia situation. I'm glad the writers did not go there and then at the last moment decided they would be related (George Lucas please take notes).

Peter: You mean I hooked up with my niece? Why do I hear the banjo in the background?

Claire: Oh gross!!! Ew...

Comment

Anybody think that Nathan actually set the fire to get rid of Claire and Meredith? Kind of "erase" his affair?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎