Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan's the daddy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Clair is like a second generation mutant? I'm sure there are many second generation mutants out there (like Micha) anyway.

Comment

i wonder if nathan's kids have powers or does it take two heroes to make some heroes babies?

Comment

Well Claire is old enough so that it could have been before he was married.

Comment

Ok I didn't expect Nathan to be the daddy. I was certian it was the actor mentioned in spoilers. That was a cool moment. Just Whoa!

Comment

thats true i guess

Comment

Originally posted by greatercalling
              ya i didnt see that coming, nathan is a true politician and cant keep it in his pants
              LOL Like Bill Clinton, JFK, Libby, and a whole lot more. Good call!!!

Comment

I just didn't think Nathan was old enough.

What I find funny is that I think that Claire has a little crush on peter.

Comment

If two parents have powers, then the child has a pretty good chance of getting them too. But if only one parent has powers then the child probably has 50/50 chance. Otherwise, it's just a random mutation. Genetics 101.

Originally posted by auctionmonster
                  I just didn't think Nathan was old enough.

What I find funny is that I think that Claire has a little crush on peter.
                  yeah and the way Peter was describing her, it looked like he had a little crush too. I just realized this. Peter is Clair's uncle! Ewww.

Comment

Originally posted by k18
                    If two parents have powers, then the child has a pretty good chance of getting them too. But if only one parent has powers then the child probably has 50/50 chance. Otherwise, it's just a random mutation. Genetics 101.

yeah and the way Peter was describing her, it looked like he had a little crush too. I just realized this. Peter is Clair's uncle! Ewww.
                    Cue the banjo music from "Deliverance".

Comment

ya i know genetics, but for the purpose of this show it seems like they want to limit the number of heroes. so im guessing its a recessive trait

Comment

No, you could actually see from the way he was describing her that he just thought she was a great kid (someone an uncle would be proud of)

Comment

oh yeah, it's probably recessive. They could always bring in new heroes in later seasons. The genetic explanation leaves the show wide open for new storylines.

Comment

I kind of saw that coming but it still blows my mind

Comment

when i was sitting there, i thought it might be clide! but then thought, no, how would she call him, and thought "nathan, has to be nathan" i was still kinda shocked. but it was awsome.

Comment

You think Claire's mom accidnetly caused the fire that she thought killed Claire?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎