Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love it? Hate it? What did you think of Distractions?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperFan85
    loved when HRG entered and shot Sylar, causing him to run away, and then HRG is like, "HE DIES!'
    Absolutely. He became my favorite character of the episode in that moment, just barely bumping Claude Raines down to #2.

Though, my favorite line from the episode was "People...suck."

Comment

I'm so bad with names thanks... shadow4486 LOL! And yes she's a hit WOMAN!

Comment

Great episode!!!I gave it a perfect 10

Comment

Did I already say that I fell in love with Invisible man... Claude! When he punched Peter's lights out and said, "That's a start." I think that was my fave part of the episdode. This show needs character to just generally take the piss. He's like the Han Solo of the show... kinda...

Comment

GREAT episode!
            I'm actually getting into the Nikki/Jessica thing, as well, even though she started out being my least favorite arc.

Also, some trivia, and a link... HRGs license is briefly shown when Sylar is taunting him in the cage... With a little freeze frame and capture, I got this:

that plainly shows... NOTHING.
            *sorry if I can't link, the name on the drivers' license is "Bennett" and it's signed "Bennett" (no first name)
            At first Sylar covers it, when he's showing us, then he moves it around the glass, showing us all that he's got their address!
            Last edited by winstonwolf06; 02-06-2007, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎