Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ye olde poll: Which relationship button was pushed the most in "Crimson"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLanaF23
    yo whoever wants lois and clark...NEEDS to go watch a SUPERMAN movie...not SMALLVILLE... GO Lana and Clark....
    I don't have to watch a superman movie. I can see plenty of Clois action in Smallville. And I'm sure that there's more to come.

Comment

Yeah this is Smallville, but Lois and Clark belong together no matter what story or reality were in. they simply have to be together. Comic fans know what Im saying and even if Lois isnt around Lana is always gonna be second.. Why you might ask .. Well theres this other girl from a greek island about 6'1 and goes by the name of Diana and well she kicks ass. with these braclets and this lasso..

She is Clarks second choice even in comic land. The point is the producers will eventually have to work around Lana being second in Clarks life no matter what ...CLois forever....Oh wait it will be forever lollololololololol

Comment

CLOIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the way. Dude he wanted to kiss her like his mom said (kinda).

Comment

I have faith that there is going to be an increase in Clois action.

Comment

Great ep. But yeah, I'm all for Lois and Clark. Their chemistry together cannot be matched. They bring out the best in eachother.

I liked the foreshadowing at the beginning. Clark is all depressed about Lana. Then Chloe says to Clark, "You never know who you might fall for next". Then they show Lois walking into the room. So I'm pretty sure Lois and Clark is going to be big in the furure on Smallville.

Comment

Clois all the way!I always like to see Clark feeling so carefree when he's with Lois.Their last scene in the loft was so funny...It was great how he made her feel unconfortable when she was trying to find out if they did it,just like she made him feel when she was trying to seduce him when he wasn't on the red.Their tender teasings are really hilarious and so refreshing from all the other relationships.That shows how they perfectly belong together because that's exacktly how they will react to each other in the future.

Nice forshadowing when they were kissing in the phone's boot.Now,we know how he got this idea from

Comment

CLOIS, CLOIS, CLOIS. Gotta love it

Comment

I thought the Clana was overplayed. Come on. I thought the Clois was much better!

Comment

Clark and Lana are a silly little high school romance. CRIMSON showed that Clark and Lois are the real deal - a fully realized, adult relationship.

Comment

Crimson was made to tease the Cloisers and showcase Clana.

Comment

Let's step back for a second and admit that it was the long awaited Clois epi.

Clana had their six years, and even Chlark had theri moment or two. Let us Cloisers bask in the glory of 'Crimson', for once.

Comment

Originally posted by CLanaF23
                          yo whoever wants lois and clark...NEEDS to go watch a SUPERMAN movie...not SMALLVILLE... GO Lana and Clark....
                          Anyone who wants Lana and Clark together NEEDS to pick up a COMIC BOOK.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎