Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Crimson

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? CLARK!! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? CLARK!! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

"Phantoms and Bits. Phantoms and Bits. Gotta find me some Phantoms and bits."

Man, that was hilarious. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
        How did Clark and Lana get from the party to the barn? Superspeed? Nope. Lana would know the secret. Motorcycle? Uh uh.
        But must we assume that they actually got there that quickly? It could have taken like 10 minutes. It's a small town you know. Or a small-ville, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteor-Freakazoid
          But must we assume that they actually got there that quickly? It could have taken like 10 minutes. It's a small town you know. Or a small-ville, if you will.
          You don't think Lex would rush to the Kent farm looking for Lana? Perhaps in a CAR, a modern convenience that permits rapid transport. Besides, did you see the heels Lana was wearing? Small town or not, Lana wasn't equipped for a crosstown barn excursion.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteor-Freakazoid
            They could have been going from Metropolis to Smallville (I don't remember where Lex's mansion is..)

Either way, Clark could have driven a car.
            I don't know why everyone's so hung up on how they got there.

Comment

Because they left it out.

Comment

if this was any other show, people wouldn't question it.

Comment

Because they left it out.
                  They also left out how Clark and Lois got to Lex's mansion.
                  But I haven't seen anyone questioning that..

Comment

Maybe that is when they actually flew, I would have liked Clark to show off more of his powers, other than super clothes ripping

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
                      They could have been going from Metropolis to Smallville (I don't remember where Lex's mansion is..)

Either way, Clark could have driven a car.
                      I don't know why everyone's so hung up on how they got there.

Because it's a plot hole and this thread is specificially for those that want to discuss plotholes and inconsistencies.

Comment

Because it's a plot hole and this thread is specificially for those that want to discuss plotholes and inconsistencies.
                        How is that a plothole?

How did Clark and Chloe get to the talon?
                        How did Lois get to the Daily Planet?
                        How did Martha get to the mansion?
                        No one's asking about those.

They rarely show people going anywhere.. it's just assumed they drove/walked/took public transportation.

It's 2007. You don't need to show those kinds of things anymore. It's assumed.

Comment

They rarely show people going anywhere.. it's just assumed they drove/walked/took public transportation.
                          Clark: [gripping tightly onto Lana's arm] Lana, you're coming with me!

Lana: This is a bus stop, Clark!

Clark: Yeah, well...we're taking the bus.

Lana: Clark, can't we talk about this. What is wrong?

Clark: We can't talk here, the audience isn't watching. Just wait until I get you to the barn.

Lana: So...we're just going to take the bus in silence?

Clark: Yep. Here's the bus. Ah, I don't have any change. Can I borrow a dollar?

Comment

LOL! Nospam

Comment

Originally posted by muffinpeddler
                              I was wondering the same thing! "Did he DRAG her all the way there?!?" I'm amazed he can put up with her for that long, because you KNOW she was blabbing the whole way there.
                              haha, yeah, she was probably saying stuff like, "Oh clark you're hiding more secrets and lies blah blah blah"

They also left out how Clark and Lois got to Lex's mansion.
                              But I haven't seen anyone questioning that..

Clark jumped from the Daily Planet to Oliver's Casa...so he probably super sped to Lex's Mansion carrying the future Mrs. CK.

...because anything that he did with his powers in front of you know would be forgotten.
                              Last edited by Red_K_Advocate; 02-01-2007, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Oh that is hilarious Or she could be saying...... Just be honest, just be honest, just be honest.

Clark: [gripping tightly onto Lana's arm] Lana, you're coming with me!

Lana: This is a bus stop, Clark!

Clark: Yeah, well...we're taking the bus.

Lana: Clark, can't we talk about this. What is wrong?

Clark: We can't talk here, the audience isn't watching. Just wait until I get you to the barn.

Lana: So...we're just going to take the bus in silence?

Clark: Yep. Here's the bus. Ah, I don't have any change. Can I borrow a dollar?

This just gets better and better.
                                Last edited by TWNurse; 02-01-2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎