Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for Crimson (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two great quotes, both from the barn with Lex and Clark

You can't win.....you dont even know the rules of the game

and

If i'da known who you were going to turn out to be, I never would have saved you on that bridge.

Just, RedK Clark, so bada**

Comment

Clark's whole engagement party speech. 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
        Clark's whole engagement party speech. 'nuff said.
        Yeah, those were some great lines.

Comment

"What was it that you always say about Valentines day? Oh yeah, our little sneak peek of hell! That must be before cupid struck." GREAT LINES FROM CLARK

"You are the only person can make me feel guilty, relieved, and a little sad all in one sentence." lol

Comment

Clark: "Oliver is not even in the same league as me"

Clark: "Dorkier than a hood and a quiver?"

Clark: "It's time for you to meet the real Clark Kent."

Clark: "I'd like to see Oliver do this!" [followed by humoungous flying leap] "What did you say about a dorky farm boy?"

Is Clark on RedK competitive much? He was marking his territory--both with Lois and Lana! Probably also reminding Green Arrow/Ollie fans just whose show Smallville actually is!

Also liked his line in the end with Lois in the loft, after she says she doesn't recall what happened and shows her tattoo:

Clark: "Wow, Lois, I had no idea."

Comment

Clark: "Just because I don't wear a costume and splash my face all over the papers..."

Nice little nod to his future self, because God knows he will do both of the above!

Comment

Originally posted by SVFan7337
                Clark: "Oliver is not even in the same league as me"
                this was great line for the use of that one word: "League".
                Very cute.

Comment

The whole speech at the party was priceless. The looks on Lex's, Lana's, Chloe's, and Martha's faces showed that he completely skewered all of them.

And I couldnt help but laugh after he revealed "baby Luthor" and all the rich guests at the party gasped.

I also laughed when Lana just butted into his and Lex's argument to announce "I am NOT a competition!"

Loved how Clark then calmly revealed that she IS a competition to Lex, and then proceeded to expose Lex's and Lana's secrets to each other (Lex just wants everything that Clark had, Lana still loves Clark).

Clark had SO many awesome lines this episode.
                  Last edited by Odysseus; 02-03-2007, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Lois: Clark, girl alert.

I guess his alarm system wasn't quite working.

Lois: Please tell me I was going to a costume party.

Comment

Originally posted by svsabbiesv
                      yep yep one of the best epis..

i must say

IM NOT DONE YET - clark
                      very intense I even jumped a little bc I didn't expect his tone to change
                      I expected it but I still jumped... he's scary when he yells just like when he yelled at Chloe in Exile

Comment

Did anyone notice that Clark spoke almost the same line in Crimson like Lex did in Labyrinth?

Lex: "Theres one thing that I regret in my life, that I just didnt run you over."

Clark:"If I've know what you would turn out to be, I never would have saved you on that bridge."

Granted one was in Clarks head and the other happened in the world of Smallville. Clark remembered that line from Labyrinth and spoke those smiliar words to Lex in Crimson. Even though Lex didnt even know he spoke those words it was neat. It was like some kind of continuance from Labyrinth.

In Clarks mind it must have mind some kind of sweet revenge towards Lex. Also both of them were talking about the same event!

But hey, is it just me or does anyone else agree!

Comment

Chloe: You never know when the next love of your life is right around the corner.

Lois: Is it really wrong that I want this chubby cherubs to burst into flames?

Lois: Please tell me we weren't just set up...
                          Clark: Looks like it...

Clark: We have another ManHunter to worry about... Lois.

Chloe: You know what Jimmy? In the list of personality quirks that I've learned to fall in love with, paranoia is definitely at the bottom.
                          Jimmy: Translate it to "back off"?
                          Chloe: Yeap.
                          Jimmy: Got it... *silence* Chloe...
                          Chloe: Pushing it!

Lois: He wasn't good enough for me... *grabs another dessert* What does she have that I don't!?
                          Jimmy: So weird to see her acting like a... girl.
                          Last edited by Kat_Halliwell; 02-05-2007, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms. Mack
                            Though I don't like the line, I found that

"I want to kiss Lois and keep Chloe in my back pocket while I'm still in love with Lana"(something like that)

pretty much sums it up.
                            That could actually be how Clark in reality feels, even if he doesn't want to admit it! I mean, it's awful on his part, but it seems like the most probably scenario! And really if you think about it, kissing Lois, who is a mix of Lana and Chloe, is a symbolic sign that he is conflicted. Torn between his remaining romantic feelings for Lana, and knowledge that Chloe is more to him that just a bestfriend! So maybe red-k is just what the doctor ordered! at least this way Clakr knows that he has some sorting out concerning the women in his life!

Comment

lois the manhumter

Clark: we have another manhunter to worry about, Lois!
                              Chloe: (Smiling, almost laughing) Why does that make me picture Lois welding an axe at every man she sees?!

Comment

JO: Then I thought "Lois and Clark". You have to admit, the have chemistry
                                CS: So do nitroglycerine and peroxide.

Not a chemist, but anything part Nitro can't be all good

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎