Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.13 - Houses of the Holy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well maybe it was more for father Timothy's sake, a good man deserved his rest.

Comment

I half way agree with you there, but half don't. I think he shouldn't have been killing them/making other kill for him. They may be bad/sick/evil, but a kill is a kill. So yeah, they should be punished, but not killed.

Comment

Lol all I have to say is .... Magic Fingers.

LAMO!!!!

No really , JD knows I have this obession with Angel's , and I really liked the episode. I am a little religious so it was nice to see their persepctive.

Comment

Yeah this was a pretty good episode.But it still dosent match up to nightshifter.Liked how they thought it was an angel and dean at the end was cool.But i wish it was a real angel.That would be beast.

Comment

the worst actor ever was in this episode.

The Lady that dean saved the one that almost got killed by a razor blade.

It was awfull to watch her try to act scared and cry.

Comment

It was perfect!

Comment

Hahahaha. Just rewatched this episode. Love the part where the Priest calls upon the angel Raphael to take the priest spirit to heaven.

Raphael: Fine, I'll take this guy to heaven. But in a couple of years? We're totally raining hell on you *****es.

Comment

Yah, I remember this episode mostly on the fact that Raphael is involved.

Comment

Also the end where Dean talks about seeing the guy die even without the ghost's involvement.

Dean: It was like...the will of God...or maybe he doesn't give a damn about us. One of those two things.

Comment

It was okay.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎