Ep. 2.13 - Houses of the Holy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep. 2.13 - Houses of the Holy

Talk about tonights episode here.

Sam and Dean investigate the murders of several people by individuals who claim they were visited by an angel and were carrying out God's will. After the brothers learn those murdered were actually guilty of secret crimes, Sam begins to believe this angel really does exist, but Dean stands firm on the fact a demon is behind the slayings - until he sees something even he can't explain.

Seems like another good episode. I hope it turns out to be an angel so it is atleast something supernatural but good. Give the boys a little hope. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of humor in it to.

sounds great, i wonder how this'll play out.

angel or demon? awsome.

Comment

ya i was kind of thinking it might be a demon but i really hope not. Just hope they learn there is some good forces on their side. Of course for an angel in the trailer she was kind of brutal when killing.

Comment

yeah, a killer angel?

Comment

Could just be the angel of death. but then whats with a reaper. maybe they will explain the difference between an angel of death and a reaper.

Comment

I hope its not a reaper..they have had that twice already, but this episode looks pretty different IMO..we dont see "good" ont he show

Comment

After last week's episode I am totally pumped for tonight. I like how the writers have brought the hard edge of reality into it with the law after them.

Comment

moonbeams and rainbows lol and the vibrating bed great stuff

Comment

"You mean there's no such thing as unicorns!?"

Comment

so far good episode. damn child molester dude. surprised no dateline joke.

dean and is bed addiction. lol.

Comment

they shoot rainbows out of their ass

Comment

i was hoping we would see a real angel.

Comment

Same here

Comment

another good episode. like how at the end sam and dean switched roles. dean felt there was more to it then just a ghost telling them who is good and bad. He may not have been an angel but maybe gods will gave him the power to be angel like. maybe he thought murder was the answer when he only needed to warn people.

Comment

Yeah, I was kinda hoping for a real angel, too.

But, the episode was still really good. That last scene was, at least for me, heart wrenching. And the song, as always, was perfect. The entire episode had a really somber tone to it (vibrating beds and unicorn jokes aside ). It was great to watch though and really revealed alot about the boys, how they think and why they do the job. I felt for both of them, especially Sammy.

And the preview for next week looked soo good. I can't wait!

I also thougth it was cool how they switched roles at the end. I just hope Sam doesn't lose all hope in something good.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎