No announcement yet.

Mohinder said there are 36 people on the list

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohinder said there are 36 people on the list

So is this a complete list? Personally I don't think so. There are probably more "heroes" that Mohinder's daddy didn't find. But maybe it is a complete list and there are only 36 total in the whole world. How many have we seen so far? 20 maybe?

I'd say there are more than 36 total. The list was probably not even close to done when Mohinder's Father died.

If this is supposed to be a stage in evolution, it's likely there are varying degrees of power amongst a much larger portion of the population than we've been told.

Comment

I found it weird that he said thats all thats on the list. The computer and that map looked like there was a lot more. Maybe that was a list of the people mohinder and his father found. Or perhaps Mr bennet played a role in stealing the rest of the list and using the hatian guy to erase mohinders and or his dads mind about the rest of the list.

O ya it could also be like Chloes wall of weird. She had lots of meteor freaks on her wall but that wasnt all of them. Gabrielle and his father had a lot more found then chloe so it could always be someone else has a bigger database the mohinder.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-30-2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎