Collapse
No announcement yet.

lana's look back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

we don't know what that sexy back look meant....but uhh haha i see more clana coming. the smile lana gave clark doesn't mean that it is over.

Comment

Lana's damaged goods. She was looking back to realize what she missed out on... A decent, honorable life.
      shirkie

Comment

The look = more Clana in the future, IMO...

Comment

the sexy back look means it ain't over till the series is over woooooohaa

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
            The look = more Clana in the future, IMO...
            Chants..... Clana, Clana, Clana...

see my Chants work.

Comment

What would everyone think here when Lana gave Clark that look, and he just smiled at her while giving her a wave Bua Bye

I would do that. You have to all agree, Lana made her own bed. Now she has to sleep in it
              Last edited by HotStudsSuccess; 08-04-2007, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I think my conclusion about it when she looks back she has still feelings to Clark!!!

Comment

^^^well of course it meant that!!

no one just wants to believe it.

Comment

the sh ow doesnt have time for anymore clanaaa they need to start the clois asap.

clark and lana couldve never been cuz he never couldve found it in his heart to trust her completely.

in the dream world, lana didnt even believe him. she insisted on him getting treatment because he was crazy.

Comment

No more 'ships. It is time for him to step up and be the hero and do his training. I wouldn't mind scenes in which he protects Lois and gets closer to her as a friend and even starts liking her. But the main thing I don't want is Lois getting into a ship with Clark because it's supposed to be Superman who she likes, not Clark. What I would also love to see is Clark start to do his heroics as a pre-Superman hero ID, where he would use the Naman name from the cave legend. Lois falling such a Naman identity would be cool. It would be a somewhat similar vibe as the GA, but a hero that she would like from day 1.
                      Last edited by xrayvision; 01-28-2007, 04:12 PM.

Comment

The look had Clana written all over it. "Crush" anyone? The eyes... sigh. No looking back... riiiight.

Comment

I think the look signified a final goodbye, like they were realizing it was over at long last. The dialogue hinted at this too.

Comment

Originally posted by cloisinmyheart
                            the sh ow doesnt have time for anymore clanaaa they need to start the clois asap.

clark and lana couldve never been cuz he never couldve found it in his heart to trust her completely.

in the dream world, lana didnt even believe him. she insisted on him getting treatment because he was crazy.
                            Can't ever really be a Clois cuz Lois fell for Superman not Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by PKII
                              Can't ever really be a Clois cuz Lois fell for Superman not Clark.
                              Uh, is it here where I'm suppose to say that Lois actually fell first for Clark? He told her he was Superman after she accepted the ring

Back on topic...
                              This is lame. It's like a gigantic step back... Lana has feelings for Clark, Clark has feelings for Lana but they can't be together.
                              Forget "lame", this is painful!
                              I saw that back look coming from miles away. The moment Lex grabbed Lana's arm and walked away with her I was expecting she'd turn around and looked at Clark. Obvious much?

AlMiles are way to hung up on Clana. And we need a break from that.

Comment

Continues to chant.... Clana, Clana, Clana....

Muhahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎