No announcement yet.

lana's look back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lana's look back

couldnt read it, looked like it was written as sorrowful or regrets.

came out as looking vaguely sinister with twist of KK's lips, or vaguely sexual.

i threw up a bit in my mouth either way though

Welllll duh!!!!!!!!!! She is totally regretful of letting herself be with Lex. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa!

Comment

Re: lana's look back

Originally posted by lanalanglost
      couldnt read it, looked like it was written as sorrowful or regrets.

came out as looking vaguely sinister with twist of KK's lips, or vaguely sexual.

i threw up a bit in my mouth either way though
      I'm with ya on this one.. it made me nauseous to see her look like that and to see CK say he loved her.. give me a F***ing break!

Comment

i think she still knows that clark still loves her and doesnt really believe that clark doesnt love her anymore.. that ending was painful! i was trying to think of all of the other tv characters with such a connection.. but i couldnt think of any! like.. kelly and zack and slater and jessie (saved by the bell)

Comment

Originally posted by lildorkable004
          i think she still knows that clark still loves her and doesnt really believe that clark doesnt love her anymore.. that ending was painful! i was trying to think of all of the other tv characters with such a connection.. but i couldnt think of any! like.. kelly and zack and slater and jessie (saved by the bell)
          Yeah exactly like Saved By The Bell = IMMATURITY!!!

Comment

That was the WORST way to end the episode. A close-up on her confused, hurt face. No thank you. We've seen enough Clana.

Comment

that look was clearly showing that she knows he still loves her. SE knows she still loves him, but she loves lex. and the babys the only reason why she's REALLY staying with lex. she knows deep down she ultimately wants clark. i just really hope this baby won't happen, cuz then we're screwed.

Comment

i think it finally signaled the end of Clana. Even though I am a Clana fan, i'm glad with the way this episode ended. It was the last Clana moment of all time (exluding future Red-K endeavors) and it at least gave us more closeur)

I agree, I think this was the end. The fact that lana said we are just saying our "goodbyes" should means something. The scene was played very nicely, and heartbreaking to many Clana fans like my self
                Last edited by Mysticlies; 01-27-2007, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by i love u tom
                  that look was clearly showing that she knows he still loves her. SE knows she still loves him, but she loves lex. and the babys the only reason why she's REALLY staying with lex. she knows deep down she ultimately wants clark. i just really hope this baby won't happen, cuz then we're screwed.
                  Even if the marriage to Lex and the baby doen't happen, she still won't end up with Clark, Clark may still have feelings for her, but afters seeing her in Lex' arms, enjoying Lex' kisses, having Lex' child, well there is no way Clark will ever get involved with Lana! As far as Clark is concerned his little princess has been violated and infected with Lex' questionable ethics, and Clark could never be with someone like that!

Comment

I think they are both thinking "If only things were different...", but imo, clark is the only one still thinking "it didn't have to be this way" because lana doesn't know the whole story.

They had just shared a nice moment in the coffee shop, so i think that look was to say that she does still think fondly of him. I don't think there was anything sexual, but there was definitely something emotional in it.

Comment

I think that scene proved that the Clark/Lana ship isnt going anywhere not even the romantic angle.Every other interpretation of that scene is wishful thinking or being in denial IMO.

Comment

That is so sweet...she still has lingering feelings for clark. And when clark said that it was an "engagement" ring, you should look at Lana's eyes--full of regret. That is such an emotional scene. Furthermore, when she looks back at Clark on the way out with lex...that is priceless

Comment

I didn't understand why he brought that up. I thought he was going to use that part of his "dream" as his secrets & lies way of telling her what really happened in Reckoning, but that didn't happen. He basically told her what Lana told him in his "dream" which was pretty messed up.

Comment

I seen it as she was pleasantly surprised to hear Clark say something nice to her and Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by umm
                              Even if the marriage to Lex and the baby doen't happen, she still won't end up with Clark, Clark may still have feelings for her, but afters seeing her in Lex' arms, enjoying Lex' kisses, having Lex' child, well there is no way Clark will ever get involved with Lana! As far as Clark is concerned his little princess has been violated and infected with Lex' questionable ethics, and Clark could never be with someone like that!

Yeah...Alicia, the attempted murderer, proves Clark would NEVER go low standards for a woman...He'd never want a woman that has been with another man even though she herself has never done anything to his knowledge with questional ethics.IF this is Clark's thinking..What a hypocrit!Alicia was so much less ethical and immoral than Lana Lang..yet, he still wanted her. Besides, he picks Lois in the future. His standards aren't that high.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎