No announcement yet.

I thought Lana was past tense...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Lana was past tense...

Clark, make up your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I thought Lana was past tense...

Originally posted by SuperDuperTrooper
    Clark, make up your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You and everyone else thought that.

Comment

Oh lord, here we go again....I had high hopes for Clark this season.

Comment

hopefull y this will be past tense by the end of the season.

Comment

looks like chloe still has it bad for clark.

Comment

Look like Clark need to move on big time, I can't believe he still in love w/ her. And he turn Chloe down but alittle I guess.

Comment

Maybe he should have gotten the treatment...then at least we could see Phantom dude kill Lana, Lex, Lionel...or MM could have fought him and sacrificed Clark...

Actually, even Matrix Revolutions would have been a better ending.

Comment

no more lana and clark. they might as well end the series if they are going to keep going back to that

Comment

I think that it's pretty clear that Clana isn't going anywhere anytime soon. If anything, this episode showed that Clark still loves Lana and that pretty much sets up the rest of the season as lexana slowly comes to an end.

Comment

Al & Miles, please please no more Clana!!!!!!

Comment

You know Lexana will end soon. Here's my guess: Lana looses the baby with some other weird explanation like when Martha lost her baby. Lex and Lana become no more. Clark tells Lana the secret..........FINALLY, then notices Lois is much hotter than Lana....duh!!! Then Clark introduces the mind wiping kiss to Lana and she's never heard from again........atleast until Superman 3!!! The End.

Comment

^ honestly, at this point... that baby's gonna be miserable. It's parents never even stop to THINK about it. It's ignored- no one even pays attention to it!!! INSANE.

The baby that never got any focus, might die... it's just depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
                          hopefull y this will be past tense by the end of the season.
                          Hopefully

Comment

oh yeah, tonight i honestly forgot lana was pregnant (it wasn't mentioned)

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                              I think that it's pretty clear that Clana isn't going anywhere anytime soon. If anything, this episode showed that Clark still loves Lana and that pretty much sets up the rest of the season as lexana slowly comes to an end.
                              I agree sort of,the thing I got from it was tptb settin up both triangles again(chlarkana/clexana)jus differently.Lana seems to be the big issue wit clark this epi shows it,tho he fought it the whole epi he comes out wit his feelings mixed once again .The talon scenes wit both triangles was interestin cause in 1 he sort of picks lana without sayin,and in the 2nd he sort of shows he feels sumthin more without sayin smh.This boy is 2 confusin even chloe thought wit the hydro events clark was done yet he admits he thought so 2 yet may still feel sumthin,I for 1 dont see how he got that impression in the dream.He denied clana the whole epi til the end what the...smh,but I do think tptb r settin up clexana for the 2nd half I jus think chlarkana is bein setup 2 wit clark havin to make a choice jus as lana will have to do the same wit lex/clark.If we r against triangles clana or whatever we might as well get ready cause its obviously comin back strong later on smh

Originally posted by wb-superman
                              Look like Clark need to move on big time, I can't believe he still in love w/ her. And he turn Chloe down but alittle I guess.
                              Well I dont think he turn her down,he was alil confused which is why he says he thought he was over her 2,but I agree he needs to move on bigtime.I jus knew he would understand the need to move on more in this epi but it seem to confuse him more,atleast in hydro he seem to mean it at the end smh.As for chloe he was tryin to make sense of things(While leavin out she dies like I expected )yet tells her to reassure her that she means more than she knows.Tonight was jus confusin which I figured it would
                              Last edited by D.M.A.; 01-25-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎