Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Labyrinth

Talk about any inconsistencies, plot holes, or mistakes from Labyrinth here.

They forgot to give Lex legs!

Comment

They have soap called Jorel. I mean, doesn't AlMile know it's L'OREAL?

Comment

This episode revealed that Clark could not be possessed by a phantom, which means that what Fine said about Clark being the original person who was supposed to be Zod's host body is false.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          This episode revealed that Clark could not be possessed by a phantom, which means that what Fine said about Clark being the original person who was supposed to be Zod's host body is false.
          Wait. I thought Clark could be possessed. MMH said that if he doesn't fight back he'll be taken over. Reason being, his kryptonian DNA gave him a fighting chance.

Also when Fine originally tried to have Clark possesed he was using Kryptonite to weaken him, so Zod could take over. This Zoner tried to go heads up with Clark and invade his mind. It didn't realize Clark had an buddy from Mars.
          Last edited by warriorrenegade; 01-25-2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

mistake - the sound mixer quit and they hired a 4 year old that liked noises more than dialogue

Comment

Originally posted by CompuDoc
              mistake - the sound mixer quit and they hired a 4 year old that liked noises more than dialogue

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                Wait. I thought Clark could be possessed. MMH said that if he doesn't fight back he'll be taken over. Reason being, his kryptonian DNA gave him a fighting chance.

Also when Fine originally tried to have Clark possesed he was using Kryptonite to weaken him, so Zod could take over. This Zoner tried to go heads up with Clark and invade his mind. It didn't realize Clark had an buddy from Mars.
                I guess you're right. But as good as a job they've done, it still seems like an obvious retcon to me. I don't think the smartest being on Earth (at that time) would turn his back on Clark to let anyone help him or let him throw off the kryptonite himself.

And Jor-El did have a line (Vessel I think) where he said that Zod would possess a human vessel, not a Kryptonian one.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade

No, Clark is too strong, and not human, therefore, another being cannot inhabit him. The Martian Manhunter said that Dr. Hudson tried but failed since Clark si not human, therefore, making what Fine said to be false. Do the writers not remember past episodes when theyre writing future ones? I mean, come on...

Comment

did tptb forget the secrets and lies routine

Comment

I can't say I remember anyone saying Clark couldn't be "posessed", but I could have just missed it. Also, I thought the sounds in the background was Shelby, I could be wrong about that too, but right before he breaks away from the doctors and the treatment, he says "Shelby?" after hearing a sound. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

^ Clark does say Shelby. IMO mainly because he gaining control of his senses and is cominig out of it all. Plus Shelby is eerily barking throughout the episode in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardiem3
                          No, Clark is too strong, and not human, therefore, another being cannot inhabit him. The Martian Manhunter said that Dr. Hudson tried but failed since Clark si not human, therefore, making what Fine said to be false. Do the writers not remember past episodes when theyre writing future ones? I mean, come on...
                          I agree with the other guy. i walked away thinking that if Clark hadn't fought he would have indeed been taken over. that was the whole point of the treatment. Clark is only too strong for it to be automatic. I'll rewatch the episode when i get home to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                            ^ Clark does say Shelby. IMO mainly because he gaining control of his senses and is cominig out of it all. Plus Shelby is eerily barking throughout the episode in the background.
                            I'm so glad to read that someone else heard that. I said something to my husband last night, but he didn't notice. But I swore I heard a barking or growling noise through the whole episode.

Comment

Originally posted by CompuDoc
                              I can't breathe

that made me laugh more then the Jor-el soap

Originally posted by Ardiem3
                              No, Clark is too strong, and not human, therefore, another being cannot inhabit him
                              did you forgot Lionel Luthor took over his body in Transference and Dawn Stiles took over his body in Spirit

Originally posted by brainiacisfine
                              I heard a barking or growling noise through the whole episode.
                              all I heard was growling... I'm so stupid... I thought the growling was the Phantom
                              Last edited by Red K 5; 01-26-2007, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎