Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe's Diary: Pieces Of Me

Title/Link: Chloe's Diary: Pieces Of Me
    Author: TheInfuriator
    Pairing: Chloe and whoever she's daydreaming of, most likely to be Clark.
    Rating: M15+
    Warnings: may contain Chloe's personal thoughts of an adultish nature... or not.
    Short summary: Chloes personal diary, emotions she's felt, experiences she's been through and pieces she's written can be kept safe and from prying eyes. in this format she can psycho analyse her own mentality on life.

Diary, diary, diary. You are my diary, and now I need to break you in. Yes it's been awhile since I've written in one of these, about a year I think. Life is so busy these days, I know I'm going to neglect you, you poor thing. Anyways, you're my new diary and although I don't name my diaries, I do give them nicknames based on what's in it and what color it is, and you sir are blue.

Should i give you an update on my life so far? Well clark and I are still closer than ever, but that's okay because I've got a boyfriend now. Remember Jimmy olsen? ha! yeah, I know. tell me about it, but he is so god damn cute. but then again Clark is super...
    Why does this keep happening to me? my mind always seems to find a way back to Clark. It can be so draining. It's not like i'm fake towards him putting on a happy face, I'm just suppressing my inner sex kitten. That's right, Ms Sullivan has become quite adept at the sexual arts these days. mostly because i'm trying to teach jimmy a thing or 2.

Okay, it's a new diary and i've already bashed poor Jimmy twice. theres nothing wrong with Jimmy, but when theres a guy like Clark in your life, how can anyone else possibly compare? unless you're someone like Oliver Queen. who does that guy think he is? batman or something? I dunno about him. He's nice and I actually get along with him very well. But he suddenly shows up to smallville and then leaves again oh so suddenly? a bit shifty. and how can a billionaire have the mentality of robin hood. why doesn't he just give his own fortune away instead of stealing. it would make sense wouldn't it? perhaps i should look into this further. Wait. Stop. Chloe, no, I have to control myself. You, blue diary are only to have personal entries. like this one. I know i'm writing all over the place, but I need to find my spot. You know, my comfortable spot, where i know the tone and stuff of what i'm writing and continue to do so. anyway heres a poem. well theres going to be a poem once i write it. i'll write "ta da!" when i'm done.

Chloe saw the bright blue sky and the clouds sky high,
    as the treetops grew larger and the ground came faster,
    she saw Clarks face as he caught her falling. eyes adoring.
    Then Chloe saw bright blue sky and the clouds sky high,
    as the treetops grew larger and the ground came faster,
    she saw Clarks face as he caught her falling. eyes adoring.
    Then she said, thats enough my lover,
    my heart is beating, time no more to fly,
    Chloe saw the bright blue sky."

Ta da!

okay. so i'm reading that poem again, and it's not so crash hot. But thats what happened. Clark felt like some authentic mexican food so we super sped down to Mexico. Clark carried me of course. but on the way there I asked him if he could fly. Yeah, look, I already knew he couldn't but i dunno, we had been silent for too long, and i didn't know what to say really. So he said no, but he said that he could make me fly and my god he did. He picked me up and threw me so high up in the air. i did see blue sky and i saw clouds, treetops and Clarks adoring eyes. I wonder, does he always look at me that way? Clark totally wants me.

Awwwwww too cute! I like where you are going with this! Cant wait for her next Entry!

Comment

It was raining today. but you wouldn't care would you diary? It just rained. All. Day. Long. I pleaded to Clark about doing something about it, but the boy scout refused to do anything. I guess it's just one of them days. Those days that make you feel restless, where you're walking around trying to figure out what to do but nothing can keep you still, and you feel lonely and empty and you feel like crying but you can't.. yep just one of them days. I've got a million thoughts racing through my mind right now, can't really pin point a single one to focus on. oh wait, I can. that biatch Julie from work. she asks me today, why I always looked happy, to which I replied, "I guess maybe because I am happy." to which the b!tch replies, "I just think you look unusually happy all the time". What. Did. She. Say? "unusually happy"? geez, make me sound like a cult leader why don't you. I wasn't even that "happy" today anyway. I can't stand her. I caught her eyeing Clark once, and then he asked about her a couple days later. It almost brought me to tears. I don't know. whatever. anyway, is it wrong to feel happy? Is the world in such shambles that I should feel bad for feeling good? Am I even happy? Of course I am. I think. I mean, I live my life, day by day, I go to work, I go to school, I have a boyfriend. Everything is great... right? Maybe I should keep a chart or something...

categories - score
      school - 8 out of 10. improvements could be made, i've missed a few classes.
      work - internship at the daily planet, i'd say 8 out of 10. it'd be a 10 if it weren't for that Julie.
      family - 6 out of 10 this area needs work, haven't really spoken to dad much lately.
      friends - 7 out of 10. things are pretty rocky between Lana and I, but... she had it coming.
      boyfriend - 7 out of 10 oh Jimmy, sweet adorable Jimmy. It'd be a perfect 10.... if only Jimmy were Clark.

so according to my chart, i am 36 outta 50.. i have a long way to go before i reach 50, although this chart makes it seem a lot easier.

Anyway, back to my rant, I had to listen to Clark go on about Lana for so long today, well it wasn't really that long, just a couple minutes. Clarks not very good with words. But with eyes like his, he doesn't need to speak, if looks could kill.. omg, did i just write that? ha! how tragically cheesy of me. Thank god no one will be reading this.

Comment

Cool story. Most of this sounds very much like Chloe. PPMS!

Comment

I love this it's so out there!!! But in a good way!! LOL

I loved that if looks could kill thing...it just totally describes Clark!!

PPMS!!!!

Comment

Awesome story, your Chloe was spretty much spot on.

PPMS

Comment

Wonderful you pinpoint Chloe so Well! Cant wait for more! PPMS!

Comment

Clark grabbed her hair roughly, forcibly pulling her head back. her soft lips quivering, aching for his.
                "Chloe, You're the girl i want." his deep voice was soothing, it made her melt between her legs.
                "Clark, I want to feel you inside me.." Chloe said breathlessly...

Don't even say it! you are my diary and I will write whatever the hell I want. Allow a girl to have her guilty pleasures okay? mmm, Clark.. yummy. I bet he's hung like a horse, and with his powers. my god. he is a walking sex machine isn't he? I wonder if the kryptonians were aware that they sent a walking vibrator to earth.. hmm well I suppose he is a bit like a god isn't he. He could easily take over the world. I wonder if he ever will.. might happen. I should ask Clark what he knows about his life expectancy. he might just out live us all.

I was thinking about why Lois and I are so close, we're family and we did kinda grow up together. but I think it was when Damien died that we became really close. that was years ago, i was 10. I haven't thought about him in years. I'm so sorry Damien, if you're watching over me now, I'm sorry I haven't thought about you, lifes just been so hectic these past few years. everything just shifted into overdrive. I was on my way to see you when it happened. What were you doing in the woods!? You hated the woods.

Lois came over when she found out. and we've been best pals since. I think I'll dedicate this entry to you Damien. xox

Anyway, on a lighter note, I think Julie is seriously after Clark. When he came to the planet today, she did not take her eyes off him once and I know, because I didn't take my eyes off her once. b itch. I have enough to deal with as it is. I'm so gonna dig up some dirt on her.

Chloe out.
                Last edited by TheInfuriator; 01-25-2007, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Awesome entry, made me laugh so hard in the second paragraph. Also loved the last paragraph, jealous Chloe... Love it . Anyway PPMS .

Comment

Niice update...very amusing!!

Comment

clark..the walking vibrator..yeah..i can SOOO see that....yummy...

Comment

Awsome update, very funny.

Comment

chloe's diary entries are hilarious,keep on udating!!!!

Comment

Hey,this is pretty cool and fun! PPMS

Comment

Guess what? Go on, guess! oh alright I'll tell you. Chloe Sullivan had a date with Clark this evening! Well it wasn't really a date, and if Jimmy ever found out I called it that he'd have a fit and then he'd try and "duke it out" with Clark.... ha! I would pay to see that!

No, Clark came to pay me a visit at the planet late this afternoon. He needed to know which security company was hired to watch over Martha when she was out at public functions and lo and behold it's a company owned by LuthorCorp. Nothing suspicious there though, but it's LuthorCorp so it's always suspicious. I'll look deeper into it tomorrow.

Anyway, it was home time so we headed out, and he asked if I was hungry and I said yes. I'm always saying yes to Clark, he just needs to ask the right questions! and then we proceeded to have dinner together. It was soo romantic. We didn't talk about crimefighting or any of our extra curricular activities at all. The pizza wasn't all that great but it was nice to spend time with Clark not having to worry about being attacked from behind. That boy is sure a magnet for trouble.

So I was thinking about my feelings towards Clark and Jimmy, and I came to this conclusion. There are guy's you're with and then there's guys you love. and if I was with Clark, he'd be the one. yep. He would be the one that I would spend the rest of my life with. I know, pathetic huh? but I can't imagine a future without him. I guess that's why I put up with all his nonsense with Lana, because I know that although we're not together now, we will be.

Yeah, I guess I love Jimmy... but I know I'm in love with Clark.

I wonder if Lois is going to marry Oliver... hmm.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎