Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.10 - Show Me the Monkey

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg!! Why oh why Logan had to sleep with that girl? Now that’s a brilliant plan, you smart ass, Logan… When I saw them two in a car I thought: now that can’t be good. After seeing next episode previews I felt like I’m havin’ A STANGEST DÉJÀ VU. Will they brake up again? Why can’t they just stay together, maybe solve some cases or sth. Because all breaking up and unhappy faces is getting’ old. If writers will make Veronica and Piz a couple that gonna be sooo wrong! Yes, I feel sorry for the guy, but V is a strong, self confident person and Piz (as her boyfriend) wound be like a puppy running after her. Piz I wound rather see with Parker. I loooved the monkey, so cute! And Mac with a whole kiss was the best.
    Go V!!DD

Comment

Originally posted by ericarox14
      I am so ticked that Veronica and Logan r back 2gether!
      Yeah, I was disppointed too.

Comment

Originally posted by TurnOf
        After seeing next episode previews I felt like I’m havin’ A STANGEST DÉJÀ VU. Will they brake up again?
        is it still deja vu when it happens multiple times?

I agree that LoVe has been a little blah this season... Logan has definately been watered down to "The Boyfriend" role..which is sad because I think Jason is a great actor and Logan a great character...I think most likely they will break up or be on the rocks..and that creates drama, but it's drama we have had several times...I wish they'd just be happy for once..that might be more shocking than them breaking up......but I really am not for PiVe for the record. I dont find Piz compelling at all and I have no interest in their relationship. I second that Piz would just be a puppy around Veronica and that she is way too strong for him.

I love the avi Jen...too cute...whoever made it good job

Comment

LOVED THIS EPISODE! IT WAS FABULOUS! ALL THE COMEDY WAS PERFECT!

College Scientists: It was those d*mn fat kids!
          Veronica: Because... monkeys are magically delicious? AND the term is girth-challenged...

I loved the 'Canada' joke, and Parker was great in this episode. I loved her expressions when she saw the chance for the party, and then her: "Is it sad that the only one of us ready to date boys is the one who was recently sexually abused?"

And, I loved it! Great episode!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎