Your Favourite Moments - ALL SHIPS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when clark under red krypto influence trashes lex/lana engagement party with Lois dressed like a girly girl , funniest moment ever

re-watching season 2 : i see and understand things like never before now that i'm an adult: when lana came to live with chloe and her dad, and a guy who could divide his body in two so he could date both chloe and lana at the same time : first i haven't realized how much chloe felt an inferiority complex with lana, secondly i didnt know that their friendship with clark were both still motivated by the romance angle (lana and chloe both at the same time)
    Because when clark found out that the guy could divide himself , chloe and lana thought that clark was just jealous and made it up to keep them from moving on from him , while he was just trying to be a friend who warned them that they were being used , at the end when they all had the talk to clear it all, it became clear that chloe and lana , inconsciously also used this guy to replace clark as a boyfriend, because at the end, all these girls ever wanted is a boyfriend, and by the moment they thought they had, they gave up on clark even as a friend.I'm a bit disappointed, i thought chloe and lana were more intelligent than that. I'm so glad to be so much more intelligent right now than when i was a teenager. My teenage point of view was very idealistic, I wasn"'t able to understand interactions and motivations, i thought everything and everyone were all as naive as Clark was, very disneyland world. And finally this episode showed a part that i see in real life , are people being friends only to hope to date the person someday ? and when suddenly they find their mate , no one else exists ..., and people in couple only see other friends in couple too...
    Last edited by tugleyia; 03-05-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Clois has far too many to mention. Those two together are a treat whether it's friendly banter, bickering, advice, flirting, emotional scenes or romance.

One of the best Clana moments is at the end of Craving when Clark gives Lana her birthday present - watching a Bugs Bunny cartoon at the makeshift drive-in theatre he's set up by the barn. Just a very cute scene and an example of how young and innocent they were before all the angst got in the way.

I can't separate 2 Lollie moments. The first is Oliver shooting at and 'missing' the can in Wither, and the second is the friendly chat in Bride. They weren't a couple in either of those two moments but they showed how well those two worked together.
      Last edited by Bally; 02-22-2016, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎