No announcement yet.

Peter exhibits a new power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter exhibits a new power

When Claude (angry, homeless looking guy) was upset because someone could actually see him, he picked Peter up by the throat, up against the telephone pole.
    If you look closely, in the zoom out shot, you'll notice that you couldn't see either one of them.
    Peter was already using the new power of INVISIBILITY. Wow! He really absorbs power quickly doesn't he?

That scene was great!

I did wonder why people didn't see floating wallets & other items he picked up.
    I assume the power is more of an invisible bubble that extends to whet he touches and wears, otherwise he would have to be naked as in the original Invisible Man.

Comment

Peter has always been able to intantly abosorb everyones power.
      His real unabsorbed power is also just as the Inian boy that is a dreamwalker....of sorts that is why he has those dreams...but that boy could enter others dreams....

Comment

^^ Agreed... he always absorbs powers instantly. The problem is that Peter is not always aware he is using other people's powers, he is not always sure how to properly control the powers, and he is sometimes too eager about the use of his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
          That scene was great!

I did wonder why people didn't see floating wallets & other items he picked up.
          I assume the power is more of an invisible bubble that extends to whet he touches and wears, otherwise he would have to be naked as in the original Invisible Man.
          Well - some people might see a floating wallet and be like 'wtf' and when they go look again then nothing would be there.

I'm not sure if the guy's got a bubble or if Peter just absorbed his powers quick so they were both invisible.

Be interesting to see what the do with the new character - I mean he was laughing in Peter's vision.

Comment

Being invisible when you want to be...... Ahhhh the possibilities!

Comment

it'll be interesting to see how they stop the exploding man

Comment

my question is how did Peter see him in the first place? He wasn't in close proximity to him to absorb his power...he saw him across an outdoor restaurant. Is Peter's powers getting stronger or did he see him because of his dreams?

Comment

He could have walked right past him without seeing him.
                  He was invisible

Comment

maybe his power is growing.......perhaps his "radius" is expanding.....and maybe...the longer he's in proximity to them the stronger those powers are....*shrugs*...just thinking out loud

Comment

I guess it's as good an explanation as any at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎