No announcement yet.

Simone's reaction to seeing Isaac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simone's reaction to seeing Isaac

Even though she's with Peter now, her reaction was genuine. You could tell she still loves Isaac.
    Now that the drugs are out of the way, & she's starting to believe he can paint the future, I believe it's only a matter of time before she's back in his arms. Anybody else think this?

From her attitude, it looked like she has accepted the claims that the Heroes have powers.

BTW, "God Send" is now at :

Last edited by STFanatic; 01-23-2007, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I think she was surprised to see the man she fell in love with instead of the junkie she left behind. But toward the end of their conversation she tried to keep from jumping him. "You look..." Hot. Sexy. Great! "...Healthy." She did a few other, "I have a new boyfriend," things but overall she is still very attracted to him and didn't shut him down when he told her he still loves her.

Comment

I think they are going to keep going with this Issac/Simone/Peter love triangle, but to me it is the least interesting storyline. I just don't seem to care who she ends up with. So far they really haven't set up a ship on Heroes that I really am inclined to root for, which is almost a good thing.

Comment

I agree with the yellowqueen. I like that the main story is more compelling than any drama relationships right now.

I would like to see a ship emerge between Hiro and Peter's mom.. just because.

(jk)

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎