No announcement yet.

Primatech Paper Company Website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primatech Paper Company Website

This website was shown on HRG's business card tonight, didn't see it mentioned before.

Anyone feeling risky enough to call the 800 number? You can also apparently text the word "PAPER" to 46622.

If anyone's done it, gotten any clues/spoilers about the episode or any of the characters?

HRG is probably the biggest mystery left, and it was on his business card, so I'm guessing there may be some hint about him and what he does there.

ETA - Okay, so I decided to take the risk. The only option I chose was Personnel. It gives you a code that allows you to fill out the job application, but you can put in fake information if you want (I put in my real email though, as I have verified this is an official NBC site and not like the .org site that some fan registered.) I'm still curious about the text message you receive, though, as I'm not going to spend money on the charges for texting.

ETA2 - Okay, so I decided I didn't care part 2. After doing the texting thing, I went to www.primatechpaper.com/wap. Put in the name and mobile number and it brings up a black page with green text reading:

Trying to crack into this thing. I’ll let you know how when I do. Give me about a week.
    Last edited by MidgardDragon; 01-23-2007, 02:52 AM.

woah... u sure this is an NBC site? i mean it's obvious it fake, there are no copyrights anywhere, but how do u know it's registered with NBC?

Comment

It's part of the whole Heroes 360 thing that NBC is doing, you can see a discussion about it here:

And there was a link to Primatech Paper on the Heroes/NBC site. It's part of a little game NBC is playing with the fans, a sort of viral marketing if you will.

Comment

The code is MT36. If you click the careers tab, it asks for a code. If you enter the code it takes you to an online form.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
          The code is MT36. If you click the careers tab, it asks for a code. If you enter the code it takes you to an online form.
          Yep, I already did, but probably a good bet posting it here for people who don't want to make the call.

Also, is it really a good idea to keep this contained to this one episode board? I posted where I did because the Heroes TV 360 expierence is supposed to be a big thing that will last all season (maybe all series?) long.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
            Yep, I already did, but probably a good bet posting it here for people who don't want to make the call.

Also, is it really a good idea to keep this contained to this one episode board? I posted where I did because the Heroes TV 360 expierence is supposed to be a big thing that will last all season (maybe all series?) long.
            I tried calling this morning and all I got was a busy signal

Keep us informed if you get anything.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              I tried calling this morning and all I got was a busy signal

Keep us informed if you get anything.

You got a busy signal from the 800 number? Odd, I got a recording that gave you options to either go to Sales, Personnel, etc. Most of them are just "all our reps are busy" recordings but one gives you the code to fill out the job application on the website.

I wonder if the number might've got flooded now that everyone on the East Coast's waking up and hearing about the marketing campaign.

Comment

They may have been updating the system when I called.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                  I had to move it to the episode forum because in the General forum it was violating the One Week Rule. We can create a Hereoes 360 thread in the general forum for the overall discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                    I had to move it to the episode forum because in the General forum it was violating the One Week Rule. We can create a Hereoes 360 thread in the general forum for the overall discussion.
                    Woops, you're right, wasn't even thinking there. Sorry.

Comment

Has anyone got any kind of response from the website or by test messaging?

Comment

I have gotten an email response to the application that says we will let you know more in a couple of weeks.

Has anyone gone back to the episode to see if you can get HRG's access code? They ask for an access code when you call the number...

Comment

When I reviewed the episode (several times) it never shows the code

Comment

what if someone calls the number genuinely looking for paper supplies? lol

Comment

I got a new email related to Primatech Paper, allowing me "acsess" to HRG's files. Anyone else??

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎