Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Clark was unnecessarily cruel?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Clark was unnecessarily cruel?

I think it's interesting that they don't always portray Clark as this perfect person. He isn't..he's really being pretty terrible to Lex when he's taunting him about the marriage proposal and the fact that Lana is still thinking about him. He's really asking to make an enemy for life

Well, Lex did hire Simone to break them up.

Comment

Lex is an evil bastard. Why not treat him this way? It isn't as if Clark treats him this way but then doesn't save him when he's in harm.

Clark is pretty... super to the guy after all the **** he's gotten from him.

Comment

Especially after what he revealed to Clark about the reasons he became friends with him in Vessel.

Comment

I think even the nicest person in the world would act the same way in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
            I think even the nicest person in the world would act the same way in that situation.

I agree, Lex is lucky that Clark did not take a swing at him.

Jack

Comment

clark is just such the gentleman

Comment

Why not??? Lex deserve this!!!! All the things he had done!!!!! Kissed Lana in the 100th episode and said all these things about Clark ( that he hurts Lana many times) and aksed her why she can marry Clark..... And he said in season 5 epis."Oracle" that Clark always meddling in other peoples life etc.
                Clark was always friendly and I think sometimes Clark must say what he thinks! In season 5 Clark hit him the first time and I felt good as I saw this scene!!! Lex had put Lana and Clark's family in danger!!!! Lex never think about what could happen to other people's life!!! We have never seen a episode were Clark said badly things about Lex in Lana's presence! Clark is too kind and loevfull!!!! Lex deserve what Clark said to him!!!!

Comment

i agree with angelina2809...and lex is the one who sent that girl Simone to break lana and clark up..thats Cold...then he gonna have the nerve to act like it wasn't his fault they broke up.... lex is grimy lana just doesn't know it....yet

Comment

Does Lex deserve to be treated like an evil b@stard? Absolutely.
                    Should the guy who is suppossed to become Superman refuse to stoop to his level when dealing with him or any bad guy even in situations where "they had it coming"? Absolutely.
                    That's what makes Supes special and different then all the other superheroes out there. I'll always be proud of Clark when he takes the higher road when it comes to Lex or any other villian.

Comment

He is still scared to tell Lana the key part of the truth - and so long as he is he can't bring himself to really face Lex down.

Comment

He wasn't evil. Clark thought that this would be his final chance to be with the woman he loves. I think he was going to tell Lana the truth about everything until he found out she was pregnant with her boyfriends baby.

At least he backed down and denied her after he found out.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎