No announcement yet.

Chlarkalicious:)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miller31
    I must have missed Bart's look at Clark after the "boyfriend" comment in the barn, but I didn't see romantic sparks between Chloe and Clark this ep. In some ways, by being his closest confidante, she's a lot closer than any of Clark's girlfriends could be at this moment. Their relationship is intimate, just in a different way than we usually think of that term.

That's the way I took his "lying to someone we care about" comment as well. It was more of a "you are the person I trust most in the world (outside Martha, of course), and I need to be straight with you or I might lose you as a friend and trusted helper" moment for me.

At the end, when Chloe says he has "amazing friends" and Clark turns to her and says "I sure do", I took her comment as being in awe of their powers (or in Ollie's case, gadgets) and he was just reminding her that it doesn't take those things to be a great friend. In fact, she was important in the League's first mission...just not on the front lines.

Of course, if I was Clark, I would have moved past Lana to Chloe or her va-va-voomier cousin. I just don't think the writers have Chlark in mind...but I could be wrong.

I TOTALLLYYYY AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHLARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He is very protective of her, but as a friend. He loves her as a friend and nothing more.

Comment

Clark should jealous..
        i dont know he was jealous or not but i hope he was
        but i think,Clark really looks jelaous in Wither
        "what were you do in Make out point??"
        **Jimmy came in***
        and Clark's smile just vanished

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosSV
          Clark should jealous..
          i dont know he was jealous or not but i hope he was
          but i think,Clark really looks jelaous in Wither
          "what were you do in Make out point??"
          **Jimmy came in***
          and Clark's smile just vanished
          Oh yes he is definitely jealous. As for someone said that he love her as a friend come on do you get jealous in that way if she is just your best friend.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎