Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowest thing Lana did this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think it's a matter of trust, it just that he has seen that knowing his secret gets people involved in some crazy stuff so he wanted to avoid that for her.

He was more afraid of how she would react, as well he wasn't really confidant with what his destiny truly implied, remember the whole conqueror of men thing.

Comment

• Oh wow, that's a hard choice.

Other than yelling at Chloe for her secret getting out to the newspaper (because I would probably react the same way), those things were all pretty bad.

The worst I would have to say is saying yes to Lex.

Comment

• I think Lana showing up was probably the lowest point of the past season. They have got to write better scripts for her i'm starting to not care if she dies now.

Comment

• I love how everyone here is acting like Lana abandonded Clark then slept with Lex the same night. If i remember correctly Lana was constantly trying to talk to Clark about the things she had seen (Aliens, Spaceships) and HE kept changing the subject. She kept trying to get close to him and HE kept pushing away. She took it all on the chin and stayed in the relationship despite all the things that he did and what happened? HE DUMPED HER! Only then did she goto Lex but it's not like she ran into the mansion and jumped in the sack with him. He preyed on her weak state for weeks as a "friend" until she believed she could trust him. Thats when the relationship developed into more than a friendship. Even then it was weeks (perhaps even months?) before they slept together.

I don't know what it is about this forum but people need to stop and look at the picture as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max001
            I love how everyone here is acting like Lana abandonded Clark then slept with Lex the same night. If i remember correctly Lana was constantly trying to talk to Clark about the things she had seen (Aliens, Spaceships) and HE kept changing the subject. She kept trying to get close to him and HE kept pushing away. She took it all on the chin and stayed in the relationship despite all the things that he did and what happened? HE DUMPED HER! Only then did she goto Lex but it's not like she ran into the mansion and jumped in the sack with him. He preyed on her weak state for weeks as a "friend" until she believed she could trust him. Thats when the relationship developed into more than a friendship. Even then it was weeks (perhaps even months?) before they slept together.

I don't know what it is about this forum but people need to stop and look at the picture as a whole.
            I'd believe Lana's little sob story if she didn't want to kill Lex the previous episode. What Lex did was wrong and underhanded, but Lana had other friends to turn to. Besides, since when is Clark pushing Lana away something new?

This pole is about the low things she did in the episode. If you read each option, they all make sense. Seems like Lex is rubbing off on her in more ways than one now.

Comment

• Lets not forget that Clark wasn't sure he could trust her and that she would constantly and continually badger epople to find out what Clarks hidding.....Lex is welcome to her. Hopefully now they'll go they're seperate ways and keep it that way.

Comment

• The only thing that exceeds Lana lack of character, is her lack of judgement, back in season 2 she got involved with that guy who split himself in half, who went after her and Chole, when Clark warned her about him she accused him of being jealous, Clark saved her, in season 3, there was that guy who could hypnotize people, he got her run away with him, they stole a car, Clark saved her, then there was Adam, Lana invited him to live at the Talon, later he tried to kill her, Clark saved her, then there was Jason and his mother, they wanted to use her to find the Stones of Power, Clark saved her, now she has fallen in with Lex Luthor, I can only imagine what danger he is going to get her into, undoubtly Clark with save her, but this time she has crossed the lne, when she had sex with him that changed the dynamic between them forever, they can never be together again, and I hope she finally has the decency to leave Clark alone, to at last see his good qualites, and realize she can never be apart of his again.

Comment

• i was split between her trying to pull clark's secret out of chloe and her saying yes to lex

however her trying to pull it out of clark was understandable since everyone wants to know the mystery that is clark kent and that is understandable since there were so many secrets between them

but honestly lex? those two obviously havent been on good terms for a while and ur going to be with him

u might as well have chosen shelby; at least the dog had hair lol lmao

Comment

• I find the slant of the topic question, not to mention the so-called choices, biased and unnecessarily provocative. Anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes on this board knows that it isn’t asafe haven for objective points of view or discussing episodes without slavish devotion to Superman mythos and/or Clark-Lois mythology. That said, I didn’t vote because there are no suitable choices. I will, however, comment on each “choice.”

#1 If I recall, Clark went to see Lana at Lex’s mansion after seeing Linda Lake’s article. Lex told Clark that Lana wasn’t in (which was a lie), then added insult to injury by telling Clark about “the baby.” That information changed Clark’s mind about trying to get to the bottom of the unfinished business between Lana and himself. Lana went to see Clark only after Chloe told her about Clark’s aborted visit. And do you really think any decent human being would not have mentioned she was pregnant along the way? What I find “low” is the assumption that Lana would not.

#2 Whoever set up this poll has a weird definition of “yelling.” I don’t remember Lana yelling at Chloe. I do recall her accusing Chloe of leaking their conversation to Linda Lake, and who hasn’t ever done that in Smallville?

#3 Again with the “yelling.” Lana did nothing more than Chloe had done 2 years running when they were all in high school. A tleast she didn’t investigate Clark like Chloe did. Do you really think anyone hearing and seeing what happened between Chloe and Linda wouldn’t have questions? People like to insinuate Lana is stupid, butapparently, she’s not stupid enough to ignore what happened during their “sting ”operation. Of course, she asked Chloe about it, and when Chloe stonewalled she was frustrated, like anyone else would have been in the same situation.

#4 Get serious. She said “yes” to Lex under duress and everyone knows that. She thought she was pregnant (and lots of women have made, and will make the same decision in that situation). So, taking her predicament into consideration, what difference did it make that she loved Clark when Clark was noncommittal towards her, and Lex was pretending to want the relationship she’d always wanted with Clark?
                    Last edited by Raistlin; 09-11-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎