Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoSoupForYou
    Yeah, I also wondered why Lois' hand didn't hurt when she hit Clark? Also, why did Clark recoil from the punch/slap if he's invincible?
    And actually, if he used a flash, a 1/1000 second shutter speed would be very possible, if his camera is indeed a Nikon. Most Nikon SLRs can shoot 1/8,000 second shutter speed, so I think it is possible.
    has anyone here ever seen "world's finest" when batman threw superman across a room? didn't hurt him, but if he's not expecting something, he's just a normal 250 lb dude.

that explains the recoil, or maybe he was just faking.

for the 'lois not being hurt', i mean c'mon. even if he's strong, and invulnerable and his muscles are dense, he obviously still has flesh and skin and everything else. there is a HUGE difference between 'skin like stone' and 'skin that can't be cut.' not that hard.

Comment

More for the 'lois not being hurt by slapping clark':

it really wouldn't be that hard for clark to turn his head at the right speed so that lois wouldn't hurt her hand (except for the minimal ache that would result from slapping anything).

also, lois slapped clark on an angle. its not like she hit him straight on, where she would feel like she punched a brick wall.

Comment

Originally posted by clois_lover10
        More for the 'lois not being hurt by slapping clark':

it really wouldn't be that hard for clark to turn his head at the right speed so that lois wouldn't hurt her hand (except for the minimal ache that would result from slapping anything).

also, lois slapped clark on an angle. its not like she hit him straight on, where she would feel like she punched a brick wall.
        I agree that he could do that, but it's kind of silly that he would have to. every time he gives a handshake, people don't get scratched...he is obviously not that hard to the touch...and lois didn't hit him that hard.

Comment

The whole lana and clark is getting old. Just take lana off the show..lol

Comment

Originally posted by meteor_phreak
            I agree that he could do that, but it's kind of silly that he would have to. every time he gives a handshake, people don't get scratched...he is obviously not that hard to the touch...and lois didn't hit him that hard.
            actually he should be quite hard to the touch when the guy in Superman the movie hit him with a crowbar it bounced off causing major vibrations or the Bully in Superman 2 who brakes his hand punching him in the dinner.

Comment

This is a continuity error. In Hydro, Lois cannot stand that Oliver is keeping secrets from her. But in Pariah, she tells Chloe that people keep secrets for a reason, and to let them tell you first.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman_Beyonder
                The scene when Tori Spelling is ran over by Lana, should of had blood.... People don't explode into water.... Jesh that was stupid....

Lol I'm just kidding, I just wanted to pull a prank on someone, I know she's water based.... Hehehe, but Watergirl was okay I guess... We all know she's alive though.

Water based?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎