Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the "big twist" to Lana's pregnancy (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by msleggie
    Well, we know she can have children b/c she'll have one in the future with Pete, so I don't think they'll go that route. I think they've changed the original storyline with Lana actually being pregnant at one point to her not being pregnant, either way Lex decieved her.
    Could not agree more, Lex was also being greedy and nasty, I like almost cried when Lanna married him. Lanna needs better!

Comment

• I'm sure Lana's able to conceive but as far as having a baby with Pete goes...I doubt this show would even go that route if they had the chance to be on the air that long. From what I've seen over the past seasons is the only constant this show seems to have with the comics is the fact Clark eventually becomes Superman.

Comment

• If the pregnancy was a fake, what would Lex have done if she had gone in for an abortion? Ooops.

Comment

• Hit her on the head.

She'd forget that she wanted an abortion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bort
            If the pregnancy was a fake, what would Lex have done if she had gone in for an abortion? Ooops.
            I think he knows Lana well enough to be certain that she wouldn't do that...

Comment

• If Lana had gone for an abortion, he would have arranged for a fake foetus...eww!!

Comment

• I don't understand this baby plot at all, nor do I like the direction is taking. Lex sees a freak baby in his nightmare, but why would he have this nightmare if there isn't any baby? Then, we have Lex burning the ultrasound pic of a very developed baby, yet Lana's belly was as flat as a tortilla. lol. I don't get it at all....

Comment

• Originally posted by paolinki25
                  I don't understand this baby plot at all, nor do I like the direction is taking. Lex sees a freak baby in his nightmare, but why would he have this nightmare if there isn't any baby? Then, we have Lex burning the ultrasound pic of a very developed baby, yet Lana's belly was as flat as a tortilla. lol. I don't get it at all....
                  He had the nightmare of the fake ultrasound he set up for Lana.
                  I think ultrasounds are much more advanced now, especially if you can afford an expensive one, and they show large clear images of even very early gestation, but I don't really know for sure.

I think she was supposed to be about 3 and a half months, but the whole thing is so evil. Giving someone fake photos of an unborn child and then telling them their child died when it never existed, horrible.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎