Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 2.16 - Chicago

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw this! I dont know what death is sadder...Tweeners or Haywires...

Comment

Originally posted by Nimkong
      I just saw this! I dont know what death is sadder...Tweeners or Haywires...
      Sup Adam? Got your PM about your Prison Break posts, thanks for letting me know. You're about 6 years late to the party but glad you made it buddy! (Arnold Schwarzenegger: "See you at the party, Richter!") lol j/k But seriously, you wanna know something, I can't even remember who either of those characters are....lol (going just by the names/nicknames I can't remember them, been too long)

I read all your recent posts in this lonely neck of the woods, and I have risen from my own ashes to respond (call me Ghosterman). Glad you enjoyed season 1. Reading your episode descriptions/reviews makes me want to see the show again.

Two main things still stand out to me in my memory in terms of things I wish the show did (or could have been):

1) Michael's character really should have been far more central and important than it was. I was hoping for the longest time that everything was always really about him (early in the series they explained how Michael had these very unique and highly unusual character traits thanks to things that happened to him in his childhood, and it seemed important at the time, but they never really took it any further than that -- big letdown for me). I guess I was hoping for more of a "John Doe" path for his character, especially because the show actually had John Doe in it (Dominic Purcell). Or maybe it was just the sci-fi fan in me who saw potential in something that was never there.

2) T-Bag's character was never redeemed the way I hoped he'd be, he pretty much stayed a scumbag. I was rooting for him to become a better man, to really turn things around, but things didn't work out that way. (If I remember right, he tried, but failed. And so did the show. heh)

Again it's been a while since I've seen this, I'll have to rewatch the series again some day. By the way, after you finish the final season don't forget to check out Prison Break: The Final Break (or as I like to call it, Prison Break: The Final Nail in the Coffin). ha j/k

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎