No announcement yet.

Keith/Harmony

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith/Harmony

What do you think about this controversial relationship???

Sure... Keith was wrong to get involved with a married woman, but should he have denied his feelings. Harmony seems to be in a loveless marriage and desperate for any real human connection. And Keith and Harmony definately have great chemistry.

Hell Yes!!! They are sexy!!!
    0%
    Yeah... they have good chemistry.
    0%
    No Way... she's married.
    0%
    Who cares!!!
    0%

I thought that they had a lot of chemistry, but it is still wrong since she's married. Perhaps WHEN the movie gets made (not if...when), something will become of this, like Harmony will be divorced or something.

Comment

UGH. I was very uncomfortable with the relationship the moment it started.

I was so happy that Veronica told her dad off. Good for her. I was slightly appalled because I guess I always held Keith up on a pedestel like he never did anything wrong. Wel maybe that's not quite right. I just got used to Keith always doing the right thing, you know? So for him to even contemplate doing anything remotely questionable, like talking about anything but the case with harmony, really surprised me and I felt it was slightly OOC for him. I just don't think the Keith we have gotten to know over the first two seasons would do something like that.

But knowing that he did what he did I guess I have to accept it as fact that he as a character would have done something like that. Everyone makes mistakes I guess. However I would NOT be in favor of him continuing a relationship with her even if she got divorced. Just because of the circumstances involved in the first part of their relationship. I much prefer Keith with Wallace's mom or even that guidance counselor.

Comment

Ooh I really liked him with Mrs. Fennel too! And yeah, their relationship would have always been tainted, given the circumstances with which it began. I could understand him talking with her that first day, and even having feelings for her, but I thought Keith would have known better than to try and pursue a relationship.

By the way, Britt, thanks for helping me revive VM!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎