This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEROES Fan Art Help/ Fan Art Requests

Welcome to HEROES Fan Art Help.
    Find out what programs other Fan Artists use, where to get them, and share tips, tools, techniques, and secrets.

Also, if you've got a specific Fan Art request (banner, avy, wall, etc.), please make it here.
    Hopefully, someone will be able to help you (Please browse through the threads, before making a request. You may find what you're looking for.)

*As always, please read the forum rules before posting, and NO discussion of illegal downloading.
    Last edited by Randy G.; 12-13-2006, 03:40 AM.

Randy, could you please do a wallpaper with all of the Heroe's cast in it? I think you did one awhile back, but I dont see it on here just yet. I was wanting one to post as my background.
    Thanks man
    Don

Comment

Sure man, just finished one & posted it in the Heroes Wallpaper thread.

Comment

Thanks Randyman! It is awesome!

Comment

Member netlynn video lick

to any one im looking for krypton site member netlynn she has an awsome smallville video called lick and i would like to down load it from her. could someone pleaase help

Comment

Hey.. would anyone be willing to make me some Sylar avis?

Comment

I would like to request a banner for a site I created. I would like it to contain the following:

the Heroes cast with the word Heroes
              The Ghostwhisperer cast withe the words GHost Whisperer
              and finally somewhere it should say Ghostly Heroic

I hope that is not too much too ask for and that what I said makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by #1chlarkfan
                I would like to request a banner for a site I created. I would like it to contain the following:

the Heroes cast with the word Heroes
                The Ghostwhisperer cast withe the words GHost Whisperer
                and finally somewhere it should say Ghostly Heroic

I hope that is not too much too ask for and that what I said makes sense.
                Did you have a size and specs in mind? Color scheme? Animated or still?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                  Did you have a size and specs in mind? Color scheme? Animated or still?
                  for the size I was thinking 750x150.Whatever color scheme you can make look best is fine with me and I was thinking possibly still but if you think a still image would be too busy looking,animated is ok.

Comment

Hey, I'd like to request a wallpaper with Kristen Bell, Ali Larter, and Hayden Panettiere on it please. I don't mind how it's presented...if it's any help, I could find some pictures from a photo shoot they did together.

Thanks

Comment

i was wondering if someone could make me an animated image where it shows [SPOILER] claire cutting off her toe and have a blurb bubble or something saying she shoots then have the toe fly in the air a bit and then make it look like it landed in a basketball net and then have another blub that says she scores. then maybe have an image of Hiro doing his arms up scream thing that he does in NY from season 1. or atleast sdomething along those lines if it isnt too hard. [/SPOILER] Thanks. I put it in spoiler tags since the one week thing is still in affect.

Comment

Ok.. well.. I was wondering if maybe someone caould make me one.. or all of these things... please and thanks

1) Daphnee/Matt Parkman avis
                        2)Claire/Elle Avis
                        3)animated avi with Sylar/Daphnee/and Matt... (just something that flickers from character to character)

One or all.. PLEASE!!! thanks sooo much.. I'd really appreciate it. Post here or pm me.. thanks..

*Halley

Comment

Originally posted by Lex'sLover
                          Ok.. well.. I was wondering if maybe someone caould make me one.. or all of these things... please and thanks

1) Daphnee/Matt Parkman avis
                          2)Claire/Elle Avis
                          3)animated avi with Sylar/Daphnee/and Matt... (just something that flickers from character to character)

One or all.. PLEASE!!! thanks sooo much.. I'd really appreciate it. Post here or pm me.. thanks..

*Halley
                          Just a few I messed around with

Comment

AWW!!! thanks soooooooooo much hun!they are AWESOME!! love <3 thank you!!!

Comment

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me some Sylar/Elle.. or Gabrielle avis... im looking for animated...or regular or both...If your willing... let me know.. Or if anyone knows where i can find caps from the last 2 episodes.. let me know.. please... thanks...

Halley

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎