Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HEROES Wallpaper thread (*Open to all artists)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is WOW! Amazing wallpaper here! I'm a late Heroes bloomer. Here's my Hayden wallie...

Sugar & Spice!

Hayden Panettiere

Comment

Wow, that is sweet!
      She is very photogenic.

Comment

Originally posted by illiriahrising

Samurai Hiro Wallpaper:

LOVE this! Very cool!

Originally posted by Randy G.
        Here's a few Sylar walls I 've made. I grouped them all together.
        Click them for full-size. (1280x960)

These are great Randy! Nice work! I finally know who these people are!

Originally posted by Ginx
        These are really nice.

Here are a few that I made for my computer.

Very nice Ginxy!

Thanks

A few more from last night's episode.

Thanks to dj43 http://community.livejournal.com/dj_capslock/profile for the screencaps.
        Love these too. At least now I know who they are!

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        2 wallpapers

I like these Rose. Nice work. I like the textures in the second one and softened edges.

Oh Wow! Ginx & Lexgirl.... I love your new walls!

Here's a new Zach Quinto wall I did last night.
        Click it for (1280x960)

Whoa Randy! That's freaky good! I like the look of the technique. He looks intense and scary! I love it! *Shivers and holds forehead* The lighting on him really makes it so cool!

Originally posted by RedKryptonClark
        *Bounds in*

Randy

Love your Claire animated piece on the previous page and the Sylar/Peter one below it!

The Sylar actor one is nice also

GinX

Your new Peter walls are AWESOME! I really like that pic of Peter w/ his hands on fire!

Yummy Mohinder pieces! Rowr!

Well it appears I'm not a card carrying Peter lover here - yet

Here's my first piece - Hiro Arrives!

Love this Erika! The colors are so cool and vibrant!

Originally posted by RedKryptonClark
        Boy this place doesn't get a lot of traffic, does it?

I made another wall here because my sister just loves crazy Niki/Jessica.

Word of warning - it's a little gross

Matching Avis

Wallpaper

Again love the coloring and that 3D feel that your signature work has. I'd know it anywhere.

Ok - I didn't make these but thought they were just badazz - Here are some (more than this) wallpapers that a friend did from another board. She does a lot of 3-D artwork and renders and then incorporates it with pictures. You can see more here http://zahrah.deviantart.com/gallery

Enjoy!!!!

Peter Petrelli

Mohinder

Hiro

Nikki/Jessica

Sylar

Nikki/Jessica II

Claire

HRG
        WOW! I LOVE your friend's work! Very nice stuff and I'm gonna go see her gallery! Thanks for the Linx Ginx!

Originally posted by STFanatic
        Wow, that is sweet!
        She is very photogenic.
        Thanks Steve! Yes she is!
        Last edited by TW1977; 07-13-2007, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TW1977
          All I can say is WOW! Amazing wallpaper here! I'm a late Heroes bloomer. Here's my Hayden wallie...

Sugar & Spice!

Hayden Panettiere

Deb!!!!! Great to see that you've found your way to making some Heroes artwork. Very nice job on the wallie. Can't wait for you to take on Peter lol - from what I've seen of CK with you it'll be a treat -

I love how this wallie is so light and happy. She is very photogenic that is for certain. Maybe that's her real super power lol. Nice work

Comment

Deb!!!!! Great to see that you've found your way to making some Heroes artwork. Very nice job on the wallie. Can't wait for you to take on Peter lol - from what I've seen of CK with you it'll be a treat -

I love how this wallie is so light and happy. She is very photogenic that is for certain. Maybe that's her real super power lol. Nice work
            Thanks Ginx. I need to find pics of Peter. I don't have one single photo still or cap of him.

Comment

Randy man some of these walls yuo made are something else! fantastic! been ages since ive come to this part of k-site..and wow! Sylar walls are my faves!

Ginxy, your friend is very talented and has unique style , that is really impressing ! its just amamzing! the art in here is at a really high standard
              Last edited by sid8810; 07-14-2007, 01:40 PM.

Comment

hey siddy - where're your Heroes wallies? I know you've got at least 2 lol Share the love

Comment

Thanks Sid! I just hope the inspiration hits me to make some new stuff someday in the near future.
                  Speaking of.... let's see some more stuff from you.

Hey Ginxy, I love your avy! Ha ha ha ha!
                  Nate & Pete look like Mafia dudes.

Comment

Thanks Sid! I just hope the inspiration hits me to make some new stuff someday in the near future.
                    Speaking of.... let's see some more stuff from you.

Hey Ginxy, I love your avy! Ha ha ha ha!
                    Nate & Pete look like Mafia dudes.
                    Randy! Man where ya been? - I'm looking for some laughs - got anything up your sleeve?

hehehehe...thanks @ my avi - I just couldn't resist - that pic of them together - mafia all the way man lol.

Comment

Great work everybody Deb, still loveing the Hayden one

This is my second attent making Heroes wallies, so here we go:

Comment

PETER!! it always makes me happy when I see Peter artwork

I love the style of them. The first one is my fav. but they all kick @ss Izebel. I love the color palette as well.

Comment

Thanks a lot Rose I wasn't so sure about the colors though, and yeah new style. It's an Andy Warhol kind of style I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                            Great work everybody Deb, still loveing the Hayden one

This is my second attent making Heroes wallies, so here we go:

Nice!!! I like how bright and vibrant they all are. But I like this one the best because of the double image action - Lovely - thanks for posting them - I agree with Lexgirl - always ready to see more Peter (the one from Heroes ahahahhahaha) action

Comment

There is other Peter I don't know? lol Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

very hot wallie, Novak fan

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎