Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hayden Panettiere

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda wanted Supergirl/Kara Zor-el to be much younger if she came to the series mostly for three reasons.

1. Less experence in earth knowlage and more innocent.
    2. Fun training execersies.
    3. Less chance of a "ship".

This series needs an injection of lightheartness.

Comment

here is some information about her taken from her offical myspace page.

Veteran actress Hayden Panettiere is the latest signing to Hollywood Records. Her debut album is due in Spring 2007. But until then, check this page regularly to hear the latest from Hayden!

ABOUT HAYDEN

Hayden has an impressive resume of feature film, television, animation and commercial credits that have made her name synonymous with rising star.

Hayden is currently starring as Claire Bennet in NBC's latest hit show, "Heroes". Claire is a cheeleader in Odessa, TX, who one day discovers she is invincible. This discovery draws her to a group of other individuals who also discover they have super powers. The quest is on - "Save the cheeleader, save the world."

On the film front, Hayden will soon be seen in "The Architect" alongside Anthony LaPaglia, and "Shanghai Kiss". She recently starred as Britney Allen in "Bring it On: All or Nothing", a DVD release that broke sales records.

Hayden's film, "Normal" opposite Jessica Lange and Tom Wilkinson and directed by Jane Anderson for HBO, premiered at the 2003 Sundance Film Festival. She filmed "Raising Helen," opposite Kate Hudson and directed by Gary Marshall. Hayden surprised and delighted audiences by joining the cast of the award winning TV series, "Ally McBeal," as Ally's fiery and precocious long-lost daughter. Her spitfire characters in both, the recent film, "Joe Somebody" as Tim Allen's daughter, and the riveting female lead in the much acclaimed story, "Remember the Titans" in which she co-starred with Denzel Washington, have established her a unique talent. Her portrayal of a young Jeanne, played by Hilary Swank, in "The Affair of the Necklace" is a cameo performance of depth beyond her years.

Hayden's other film credits include "Message In a Bottle" with Kevin Costner and "Object of My Affection" with Jennifer Aniston. Her television experience extends from her Hollywood Reporter's nomination for Best Young Actress in a Daytime Series, for her portrayal of Lizzie Spaulding on "Guiding Light," a role as an abused child on "Law and Order SVU," to the miniseries, "Too Rich: The Secret Life of Doris Duke" where Hayden played the distraught young Doris opposite Lauren Bacall, "If you Believe", as the magical and intuitive inner-child of Ally Walker for Lifetime, as a cancer patient guest-starring on "Touched by an Angel" opposite Sheri Stringfield and a guest lead role as an eccentric teenager on "Malcolm in the Middle."

Her voice is recognizable as her face! She starred in the delightful animated feature, A Bugs Life, as Princess Dot. Her work for A Bugs Life Read-a-long garnered her a Grammy Nomination for Best Spoken Word Album, as well as a nomination for The Hollywood Reporters Young Star Award for Best Young Voiceover Talent. Hayden is also the voice of Suri in Disney's, Dinosaurs.

In addition to being one of the foremost gifted young actresses, Hayden is an accomplished gymnast and dancer, enjoys singing, equestrian, volleyball, and is now trying her hand in surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by UDStyle
        ^^^ Good looking out MD

*Evil smile @ Alicia* The King would be proud.

I know that evil smile...it scares me sometimes
        but ya thanks..I know the King would be proud of me He always is..

Comment

I meant proud of me.. lol

but back to Hayden..

Comment

Oh..sorry you know I am slow sometimes..

Comment

This one is a personal favorite of mine

Comment

Originally posted by k18

What was that scene from?

Comment

According to the pic itself the scene is from The Architect.

Comment

I've never seen the film. I just found the pic on some Hayden Panettiere site.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                      According to the pic itself the scene is from The Architect.
                      D'oh!

Ahem, I was lookin' at the picture and forgot to read it.

Comment

Well she's really pretty so I guess I understand the new fascination of yours, UD
                        okey okey she's quite good actress too, I like her cheerleading movie & her powers as Claire

Comment

Originally posted by KATRENA
                          Well she's really pretty so I guess I understand the new fascination of yours, UD
                          okey okey she's quite good actress too, I like her cheerleading movie & her powers as Claire
                          I knew you'd see the light baby girl

Originally posted by k18

That is HOT!!
                          Originally posted by STFanatic
                          D'oh!

You mean of the girl you see as a kid or a niece?
                          Last edited by UDStyle; 12-21-2006, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                            D'oh!

Yeah, I'm surprised I managed to notice. She has some mesmerizing ... uh ... *a* mesmerizing personality. Yeah, personality.

Comment

Originally posted by UDStyle
                              I knew you'd see the light baby girl

That is HOT!!
                              You mean of the girl you see as a kid or a niece?
                              There you youngin's go, thinkin' dirty.
                              I said I was lookin' at the picture, then I asked what movie it was from?
                              I wasn't checkin' out her in that way, I was trying to recognize the movie it was from, and didn't see the text.

Jeeze some people always look for the worse in folks.

Comment

I like this part of her movie.. funny moves, but its hot.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Last edited by KATRENA; 12-22-2006, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎