Hayden Panettiere

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayden Panettiere

General Hayden Panettiere talk thread..

She has to be the hottest new star on TV, nevermind the one of the most goergous girls I have seen in entertainment. I First saw her in Ice princess (took my cousin), and I admit, I forget the plot of the movie yet somehow I remeber every scene she was in. I don't know many other projects she's been in. I do know she was a child soap star. What I do know beyond a shawdow of a doubt is that besides Hiro, she is my favorite character on the show. I kind of want to see if she has been in anything else good beside said projects.

She was in "Remember the Titans" and "Raising Helen"
    My husband talks about her all the time...I think this is why he watches Heroes to begin with her and Ali Larter.. Now he has me starting to watch it.

Comment

According to IMDB she's only 17, is that right?

Now I feel like even more of a perv then I already did.

Still, she's hot, there's no denying that. And she does an awesome job as Claire. Claire's scenes are some of my favorite in the show, right behind Hiro, right before Peter.

ETA - OMG She was the voice of Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2? :O

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon

Dude, she's 17 not 12. lol It's cool to be attracted to her. It's just not legal to touch until a year later. I mean they stuck a georgous girl in a sexy cheerleader outfit.. I think the producers were not only anticipating attraction from the audience, but was counting on it.

From what i've seen of the roles she played (now that I read her imdb stats), it was the idea from the begining. Build up her image as the georgous sex symbol from teenage years and do big on the hollywood scene years later. From what I can see she has had at least two roles as the sexy cheerleader and one where she is a more filled out then usual figure skater. I get the feeling that ever since she turned 14, the ppl managing her career knew exactly where they were going to take her image. I'm all for it! This girl will do well.

Comment

UD - Personally I find nothing wrong with finding a 17 year old attractive either. However, society tells me that I'm not allowed to, or else I am a creepy old man (of course I'm only 23, but still). Anyways, I think she's beautiful and extremely sexy, and don't find a problem with that. But you can't blame me for feeling like a perv when society is telling me I am. :P

Comment

I can understand.. but I don't share with the point of view. I'm only a year younger then you cuzzo, and I have no guilt what so ever lol. It's just not me. Never worry, ever.

The will of Society rarely influences my actions, and newfan up there can testify to that . I'm not saying how you feel is wrong of course. By all accounts it's the the morally right way to think by society standards. I just couldn't live my life like that.

But we do agree on one thing.. Hayden is hot beyond all reason.

Comment

UD - Personally I find nothing wrong with finding a 17 year old attractive either. However, society tells me that I'm not allowed to, or else I am a creepy old man (of course I'm only 23, but still). Anyways, I think she's beautiful and extremely sexy, and don't find a problem with that. But you can't blame me for feeling like a perv when society is telling me I am. :P
              I am with you. I am 49 years old and find young girls beautiful and attractive. However, I really don't think of them as in lusting over them, beauty can be enjoyed by all, now acting on such a person would be an entirely diffrent story.

I honestly think of Hayden Panettiere and others around that age more like kids or neices.

She has the sweetest smile I have seen in a while, and it looks honest too.

Comment

Still, she's hot, there's no denying that. And she does an awesome job as Claire. Claire's scenes are some of my favorite in the show, right behind Hiro, right before Peter.

ETA - OMG She was the voice of Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2? :O

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390163/
                ya she did the voice of kiari in both games. it was intresting seeing who did the voices of those games during the credits. a lot of celebrities did voices for that game.

as for as how old she is and what she looks like i think its ok for anyone of any age to say she looks good or not. it just depends on much further you go about it.

ya her character is a good character. and hers is the only one we actually see most of the graphic stuff up close.

Comment

Originally posted by UDStyle
                  I can understand.. but I don't share with the point of view. I'm only a year younger then you cuzzo, and I have no guilt what so ever lol. It's just not me. Never worry, ever.

The will of Society rarely influences my actions, and newfan up there can testify to that . I'm not saying how you feel is wrong of course. By all accounts it's the the morally right way to think by society standards. I just couldn't live my life like that.

But we do agree on one thing.. Hayden is hot beyond all reason.

Yup your right I can testify to that one...no guilt..no worry..he's not lying there..

Comment

So are we posting pics of Hayden here? I found some nice ones:

Anyone notice that we usually get a bit of "Claireveage" in every episode? Looks like Hayden's this shows Chloe.

ETA - More Claire hawtness:

Last edited by MidgardDragon; 12-13-2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

^^^ Good looking out MD

*Evil smile @ Alicia* The King would be proud.

Comment

i knew she was in 'ally mcbeal'. i thought she was pretty good in that.

i'm glad she has her own show now. i like her better in 'heroes'.

and i do remember her in 'ice princess' as well. she was cool in that movie (no pun intended).

anyway, i think she's beautiful!

joanna

Comment

Oh man, I just thought of something. If I ever see a manip of Hayden in the Supergirl costume I think I'll be in heaven. *hints to the especially talented artists wadering around K-Site*

Comment

now just thinking about it she would make a good supergirl if supergirl ever came to smallville. if there is a heroes filming break and smallville is still filming she could be able to be in 1 or 2 episodes.

Comment

Hayden as the real Kara Zor El? That's actually a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎