Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome ending!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never get the love for this scene. It was alright, but people act like it's the greatest thing ever

Comment

• confusing

Why I answered no was that there were so many fragments that needed to be closed. Such as the kiss, her devotion to Davis. She did not tell anyone. Jimmy lied.Clark never found out! Howmshe went away with Davis. That little blurp, at the end when she was talking to Jimmy. provoking Davis!

Comment

• Originally posted by donnarose
        Why I answered no was that there were so many fragments that needed to be closed. Such as the kiss, her devotion to Davis. She did not tell anyone. Jimmy lied.Clark never found out! Howmshe went away with Davis. That little blurp, at the end when she was talking to Jimmy. provoking Davis!
        I am assuming wrong thread, this is for Subterranean end scene :P

Comment

• OOPS, Sorry!

Comment

• I do agree.EVIL LEX HAS RISEN!!

Comment

• I think the ending of this episode and also in the episode Onyx is the closest we have come to the Real Lex.. for me Lex turning point to evil was this moment.. not in descent.. but here where he kept innocent people in cages and walked out as they reached out to him for help.. the way MR played it was soooo classic.. how he walked out as they were reaching out for help and he just ignored it and left.. and then the door closes and we see the name.. even right up to homecoming i think this was one of Lex's evilest moments..

Comment

• The only good thing about the episode.

Comment

• Yeah watched this ep yesterday, the ending is epic.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎