Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squees For Chlark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chlarkimmy was AMAZING tonight! BURN CHIMMY BURN. I love the part when Clark interrupts the almost chimmy kiss and Jimmy's all like "I know how you feel, but I'm your friend not your foe!

Comment

oh I loved the triangle! hee Clark interupted the Chimmy kiss!

Thank you Clark! nobody wants to see that crap.

Comment

BWAH! Yes no one wants to see that.

And the look on Clarks face was priceless when he said "I'm your bro" lol..lets play some hoops...hahaha

aaah poor stupid jimmy..

Comment

That whole scene had me rollin

Comment

Yeah the writer certainly seem to be working on something there. They went out of their way to infuse Clark into the Chimmy interaction, and gave us hints that, despite liking each other, there is something unstable about Chimmy (mostly, Jimmy's insecurity, and hints that Chloe still feels something). And we already know (well, most of us) that Clark has been feeling something ever since Zod. So with Jimmy about to leave us in Crimson, and from the suggestive spoilers on Labyrinth, it seems clear that they are paving the way for Chlark to peak near the season finale.

Comment

But at least now Clark and Jimmy are Bros not foes

Comment

Heee I smell the title of Clark/Jimmy friendship thread =)

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkneverdies423
                  But at least now Clark and Jimmy are Bros not foes

CHEA!! Can't wait to see em play some hoops!

Comment

chloe's remark similar to lana's

Remember last season when Lana told Clark she could never be with Lex and then she ended up with him, well Chloe saying her and Clark could never be together seemed like the same kind of foreshadowing. It seemed like a never say never kind of line to me. It would be nice if he fell hard for Chloe and Lana wanted him, but he chose Chloe over her. Chloe is so much better for him I think she deserves to be first choice, and never second to lana.

Comment

i see your point...like the denial they have going on with clois right now.

clark is lonely w/o lana so is that supposed to be his catalyst for finally changing the way he sees chloe? or is it jimmy? or will he never really change?

Comment

Originally posted by khufu
                        ... it seems clear that they are paving the way for Chlark to peak near the season finale.
                        Chlark...peak! Can't wait!

Comment

I'm a HUGE Chlark fan. However, I'm about ready to give up (never thought I'd say that).

Maybe I'm ticked because of the Chimmy, but what I got from it (including the preview clip for the upcoming episodes) was Chloe's lines: I assure you, that anchor is firm; He's just glad you really make me happy; Blah, blah, blah.

Plus, the preview (IMO) and the new Al/Miles interview seems to be leaning toward Clana yet AGAIN.

As far as JO's comments about Clark being madly in love with Chloe, no matter how much I want to believe that, that's just not what I got out of it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                            I don't ship. (my new disclaimer )

But the scene where Chloe says "define boyfriend", and Clark walks into the apartment with the camera firmly on him seemed to be a bone of some kind.
                            I agree it may not be odd to sum but it definitely was to me,for her to make the comment was already odd.But for clark to come in afterwards was jus funny,it was definitely a future setup imo

Originally posted by khufu
                            Yeah the writer certainly seem to be working on something there. They went out of their way to infuse Clark into the Chimmy interaction, and gave us hints that, despite liking each other, there is something unstable about Chimmy (mostly, Jimmy's insecurity, and hints that Chloe still feels something). And we already know (well, most of us) that Clark has been feeling something ever since Zod. So with Jimmy about to leave us in Crimson, and from the suggestive spoilers on Labyrinth, it seems clear that they are paving the way for Chlark to peak near the season finale.
                            I agree

Comment

The signs indicating a setup of romantic Chlark are almost getting scary, IMO...

THE SHIP IS FIRMLY ANKERED!!! IT HAS NOT SAILED!!!

Muahahahaha...

Comment

Re: chloe's remark similar to lana's

Originally posted by emily feist
                                Remember last season when Lana told Clark she could never be with Lex and then she ended up with him, well Chloe saying her and Clark could never be together seemed like the same kind of foreshadowing.
                                yes, it definitely had that ring to it...
                                And I keep emphacizing it: Chloe said '...the ship is firmly ankered at bay', she didn't say that the ship HAS SAILED... AlMiles don't do that by accident, IMO...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎