No announcement yet.

Squees For Chlark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squees For Chlark

Ok, so I might be jumping the gun here, but with Chloe in this episode, there must be some Chlark interaction as well. So, talk about it here!

For now I really hope to see some Chlark interaction tonight as you said!!

Comment

Do you think TPTB know how popular of a character Chloe is or do you think TPTB just want us to be heartbroken and constantly seeing the finish line and dashing our hopes at the end. Like the Clalica shipper I am...

Comment

There is always Chlark interaction. She is always there to tell him what to do and how to do it the right may. Whatever I feel about Chloe Clark needs her in each episode.

Comment

i am a clois shipper but chloe is a MAJOR part of smallville regardless of the mythos

Comment

Originally posted by Tia
            i am a clois shipper but chloe is a MAJOR part of smallville regardless of the mythos
            Just like me. Regarless whatever I think or I wish about Chloe I can't denied she is a big part of the show.

Comment

Squees For Chlark

How great was the Chlark tonight? They're so awesome! *loves*

I love the Clark/Chloe/Jimmy triangle that's clearly set up too.

I'm just sitting, waiting patiently for my Chlark to finally arrive. It is supposed to be "worth the wait" after all.

Comment

I don't ship. (my new disclaimer )

But the scene where Chloe says "define boyfriend", and Clark walks into the apartment with the camera firmly on him seemed to be a bone of some kind.

Comment

Oh man I sooo squeed when Jimmy insisted that Clark was madly in love with Chloe..heee...even HE picks up the vibes..

and I was soo awaiting the *awkward get caught kissing in front of Clark scene* and yay! it finally arrived...heee "aren't you two still on the clock?" LOL...ooh poor Clark!

Yeah I'd say the triangle was purposely pointed out in this ep in a big way..

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                    I don't ship. (my new disclaimer )

But the scene where Chloe says "define boyfriend", and Clark walks into the apartment with the camera firmly on him seemed to be a bone of some kind.
                    Aww.. it's no bone. That is clear foreshadowing!

The Chlark is coming. There's far too much evidence of it happening for it at this point.

Comment

Heee I want to stand on the street corner with a sandwich board that says "The chlark is near! Repent!!" LOL

Comment

I thought there was some strong Chlark forshawdowing. The blocking in the DP of the romantic triangle, with Clark in the middle. *squee* I thought this was a good ep for Chlark!

Comment

Originally posted by chunkeymonkey1981
                          Heee I want to stand on the street corner with a sandwich board that says "The chlark is near! Repent!!" LOL
                          Why do I feel like I've heard this before?

Comment

*chants* KEEP CHLARK ALIVE!!!!

Comment

i think Chlark is HERE!

I thought it was special when Jimmy was tryin to talk Chloe into getting an apartment in Metropolis and said she "must have a Guardian Angel" or somthin' since she's living among all that danger in the Freak capital.

She was most likely thinkin . Yeah you're right, It's Clark!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎