Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Subterranean

Talk about the music to this episode here.

I think Lex was playing Newborn by Muse on the piano.

Comment

That AFI song with Lex at the end was great. I probably wouldn't love the music outside of the context of that scene, but everything fit together so great.

Comment

Speaking of that song, anybody know the name of the AFI song that was playing? I think they may have given it after the show, but I missed it.

Comment

The name of the song is Prelude 12/21 according to posts on The CW forums.

Comment

Song name

I was just wondering, what is the name of the song where Lex is walking through 33.1? I didn't get a chance to get the name and now it's bugging me.

Comment

decemberunderground by AFI

Comment

I think it's Prelude 12/21, but I'll check real quick to be sure.

It's definitely Prelude 12/21 by AFI. decemberunderground may just be the name of the album.
                Last edited by MidgardDragon; 12-07-2006, 07:39 PM.

Comment

yah that is the name of the cd, which is spectacular, very fitting, it may seem kinda lame with the slow-mo walk, but i wouldnt want it any other way, that song fit perfectly, and the door closing exposing 33.1 was phenominal

Comment

its the intro to missmurder i just saw the video on youtube very cool.

Comment

thehenry89 is right. In the director's cut for the video on yahoo, that is the beginning. I don't know if they took that beginning from another song and added it on or if it's actually from miss murder.

Comment

Yes, the song has an actual name, it is "Prelude 12/21" as stated before. It's a very short song, so it is probably a "prelude" track on the CD before missmurder.

Comment

the only AFI song i'll ever like. it was more than perfect

Comment

Thanks, I got it. It's kinda short...only 1:40.

Comment

That song was also in One Tree Hill ,and both scenes of both shows with it were good.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎