Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zachary Quinto

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh! Sooo many sexy pictures! Its almost too much to take!!

Comment

haha i agree with ya!

Comment

i mentioned this in another thread but where i work there is this guy that looks exactly like zachary. he started working there several weeks back and when i first saw him i was like "that guy looks likes sylar". before i could even mention this to everyone else, another guy brought it up. great, zachary quinto has an twin running around in my neck of the woods. after just several weeks, sylar has become his nickname. everyone there has a nickname. he didn't even know who sylar was. but we pointed him to the show and now he knows and goes along with the joke. especially the other night. i was helping him out in the christmas department and one guest was getting on his nerves. he was trying to help her out but he just stopped and looked at her and waved his hand in the style that sylar does when he uses his tk to throw people away. i started laughing. the woman just stared at us.

what cracked me up was life imitating art. on christmas eve we closed early and they were taking role call to make sure everyone had left the store and no one stayed behind. well sylar was missing. from where i was standing i could see him over in the break room. the store provided us with food, mainly mexican food, cupcakes, candies, cakes and all that sugary stuff. i could see him standing there holding a styrofoam plate with a piece of cake on it. i cracked a smile but what made me and most of the rest of the employees laugh was when he finally came out from the break room. the manager kept calling him by his real name and when he finally stepped out into the middle of where the rest of us were, the manager asked "where were you" and he just lifted up the plate and said "cake". almost everyone started laughing. he just stood there grinning.

and he is like a cross between Jason Schwartzman and Brandon Routh.

Comment

If your talking about that super ugly guy again...no...he doesnt look like sylar

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎