Chapter Ten - Six Months Ago...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Ten - Six Months Ago...

Talk about the Nov. 27 episode here!

cant wait for this episode. im so glad we get to see what hiro has been doing. also intrested in how the other people learned their powers.

Comment

Yay for HEROES tonight, look forward to the episode if I dont miss it cause I'll be busy. *hopes to see it*

Comment

I can't wait! This should be interesting.

Comment

Yeah can't wait. Hiro's here to save the day..woo hoo. I wouldn't worry to much Lexigirl33 between USA and Scifi networks you shouldn't miss it.

Comment

hiros face when he realized he was 6 months in the past and not a day was funny lol.

Comment

Hiro : "Great Scott!!!"

That was hilarious

Comment

LMAO! He didn't realize he was talking to himself.

Comment

omg hiro talked to himself uhoh he is in trouble now. is it me or does gabrielle/sylar (im assuming they are the same guy) look like he could be the next clark kent in those glasses. lol

Comment

That's what I thought too!
                    I said Oh my God ....is that Brandon Routh?

Comment

ya my exact thoughts. well if they ever decide to get a future superman on smallville they have there cheap rip off of routh

so jessica is nikkis dead sister. i wonder if her dead sister is possesing her or if the other side of nikki just uses that name.

intresting to see how nathan learned to fly just kind of ejected himself from the seat.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-27-2006, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Well, that explains a little.
                        Her father slapped her/Jessica around a lot.

Comment

jessica should have killed her father. what a jerk. and micha taking apart the computer was intresting but i think i would have got mad too if someone took apart something i spent 2000 dollars on.

and it does look like sylar gains powers from other peoples brains. he got the telekentic power from that dude i guess and may have got superspeed from someone.

Comment

Did you see the address that Gabriel had on the piece of paper?
                            I just caught a glimpse, but it was something like "Beeman" street or something.
                            That Greg Beeman. Clever b*st*rd. Hahaha! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                              omg hiro talked to himself uhoh he is in trouble now. is it me or does gabrielle/sylar (im assuming they are the same guy) look like he could be the next clark kent in those glasses. lol
                              I thought that too, I looked at my wife and said, "I guess Superman is on this show too:

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎