Heroes Questions and Answers

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coakroach is considered to be an evolutionary superior due to it's survival. Watch episode one where Mohinder talks about the coakroach.

Comment

My friend actually thought that at the end of the episode maybe Sylar had the ability to turn into animals or something and turned into the cockroach that ya see on the sewer lid. And that the time Mohinder stepped on the cockroach in the apartment that that was also Sylar in his dad's place and when Mohinder came in it caught him off guard so he changed into the cockroach so as not to be detected. And also that when Mohinder steps on him he didn't die because he created a tk barrier around him and since we (the audience) technically didn't see the cockroach get killed.

Comment

The writers have stated in interviews that Sylar did not turn into a roach at the end of HSSAEM. It was just metaphorical imagery.

Comment

Do you think Sylar, using his power of intuitive aptitude, could analyze that of kryptonite and then produce the same effects from his body using his induced radioactivity since the energy given off from kryptonite is a form of radiation?

Does Peter still have his induced radioactivity if he exploded already?

You think its because of Sylar's intuitive aptitude that he is able to control his powers so well? Since he has an understanding of how things work, he can understand how his powers work, and those use them to their potential?
          Last edited by TKFlash; 11-17-2007, 01:31 PM.

Comment

1. Sylar is so going to eat the BDA's brain. (But then Chloe is going to steal his power.

2. As far as we know (and from FMG it seems at least he thinks so.)

3. I think so. It certainly makes sense, and evens out the power between he and Peter- Peter can get more powers much more easily, but Sylar will always have better control over those he does have.

Comment

I'm not sure Nathan or the Boy can break the sound barrier. It might have just have been sound effects to give impact.

Comment

Who has had there powers longer, Nathan of West?

Who has known of there powers longer, Nathan of West?

I ask this because one of the producers said that if Nathan and West took off in a race around the world, Nathan would win because of his age and experience. I get the age reason, but I though that West has been flying longer than Nathan was.

Comment

If he rly said that probably he ment that Nathan is much older so power had time to develope in his body, beside he is grown up men so probably his body can handle more. Hm I havent seen West taking off way Nathan does, think he is less dynamic and havent reached super sonic stage yet. I remember some statement long ago about difference in those 2 flight ablitites nature but don't remember source.

Comment

I just read a Heroes graphic novel about a person named Abu Aswan and he can move large objects and levitate. If you know of Superboy (Kon-El the clone), I think Abu has the same power that he has, tactile telekinesis. tactile TK is where you can simulate superstrength and other superhuman feats because you are actually moving it with your mind. What do you think?

Comment

What happend to micah and claires BF ( west is it?) ? all i remember is him his mum n cousin in a fire thn im blank, someone fill me in pleade

Comment

I'm hoping to see an older Micah in the future, like joining the other heroes fight or maybe with his parents dead he becomes a villain.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed the repatative nature of Claires family ? I think they should gear up and just strategize towards saving the heroes, instead of being selfish, and just trying to save claire. With Hiros abilities gone, no one can go back in time except Sylar (which he hasnt been taking advantage of at ALL) and Matts gf (i forget her name, hiro calls her nemasys) has been shot, so she cant go back either. Time travel was a key component to heroes, and now they have eliminated it.

also, is this the last season ??

Comment

Its not supposed to be the last season. Since when can Sylar go back in time? He didn't tale Arthur's power.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎