No announcement yet.

Chapter Two - Don't Look Back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Two - Don't Look Back

Outside a bizarre, gruesome crime scene, Los Angeles beat cop Matt Parkman (Greg Grunberg) is the only one who can hear the cries of a missing little girl. Claire (Hayden Panettiere) almost reveals her secret ability to the entire school after learning that her injury attempt tape has disappeared. Thinking she’s going crazy, Niki (Ali Larter) loses another block of time after waking to find some brutally murdered thugs in her garage, only to be confronted by Social Services about son Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey). While office drone Hiro (Masi Oka) investigates New York, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) confronts Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) following his plunge off a building. Sendhil Ramamurthy, (Santiago Cabrera and Tawny Cypress also star.)

Did I accidentally delete all discussion of the first 10 episodes? Or was it all in a Heroes general thread? (Probably.)

Anyway, I just rewatched the second episode of Heroes, "Don't Look Back," for the first time in YEARS, and it's funny what the memory "forgets." All this time, I thought the show didn't start getting really good until Hiro showed up from the future, but what do you know, it got good HERE.

I forgot Eden showed up this early in the series. And still no D.L.!

And aww, look at baby Matt Lanter from 90210 and Star-Crossed!

Now I really want Molly Walker in Heroes Reborn.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎