Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with the crushed oreo cookie???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the crushed oreo cookie???

what am I missing here besides a brain?

Help me out I'm slow what's with the oreo cookie at the docks and in the barn?

Yes I saw the flash of light and the bright eyes that helped Clark, what is it?

Are there any more new episodes for 2006 or do we wait till 2007?

Martian Manhunter likes oreos.

Comment

the bright eyes belong to the martian manhunter, who in DC comics, has a deep love of OREOS. yep there ya go

Comment

I'd just like to say that Clark examining the Oreo was the Dumbest Moment Ever on Smallville. And I loved it. =D (And yes, I know the Martian Manhunter likes Oreos.)

Comment

Thank you,
          I'm not familiar with all super heros

So I take it he's a good guy then? Yes no? Clark didn't seem to know

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville is fun
            I'd just like to say that Clark examining the Oreo was the Dumbest Moment Ever on Smallville. And I loved it. =D (And yes, I know the Martian Manhunter likes Oreos.)
            LOL it probably IS the dumbest moment

Comment

I had no idea who the martian was before reading this forum, but now that I know - the Oreo idea's adorable. Sounds like a strange, but good new character.

Comment

He is a good guy...and was part of the Justice Leauge in the Comics

Comment

Are the writers trying to see what they can spin off from this season maybe?

I'd watch green arrow

Comment

Not sure if I could watch a Green Arrow show. They'd really have to do something amazing with him and keep coming up with new and innovative ways for his to use his gear.

And they'd need Boxing Glove arrows...

Now a Green Lantern show could be really cool with all the things a Power Ring can do. Of course, I'm a bit biased because GL is my favorite DC Hero.

Comment

Ok so this is totally out of the question and very outlandish, but in a make-believe world where Al & Miles have all the money they want, a Justice League show would be...AWESOME. No doubt.

Comment

Kinda like ET and reeces or whatever.

Comment

Does Martian Manhunter love Oreos in the comics? Or was this idea created by Al & Miles?

Comment

Not only did he love Oreos, but he was obsessed with them. He eventually stopped eating them.

Comment

I dont know this martian guy. Ok so you say he likes oreo's, but why does clark keep finding oreo's on the ground? Does this powerful being have a problem holding onto his food?

Why does he keep dropping the cookies. And since clark found an oreo right after chloe left, did that mean the chloe was the martion thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎