No announcement yet.

Are you joking me Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you joking me Lana?

There should be a level 33.1? Just when you think they can't go any lower with Lana, they actually go lower.

well, Almiles did say she would turn into evil Lana. I guess that was proof.

Comment

They did? Well, isn't that great......This my fault, why did I watch this episode?

Comment

she's dumber than a bunch of rocks I mean even Jimmy saw that something was there granted he may not have known about 33.1 but he had some idea. Also, nothing existed down there why were there all the frayed live wires?

Comment

Man, that isn't even the point any more. The point is destroying Lana's character into a billion pieces then crapping on it 2 billion times.

Comment

Also why would there be a security card and an actually floor called 33.1 thats not normal, the next floor should be 34.

Comment

lana is very dumb to say yes also

Comment

Watching Lana go on and on about Lex, her conversation with Chloe about 33.1, reminded me about an episode of "Lois and Clark" where Tempst is making fun of Lois, speculating that Lois Lane was the dumbest woman ever. He was wrong. Lana Lang from the show "Smallvile" IS the dumbest woman ever. I look forward to the day that Lana learns the whole true about Lex, when she realizes how incredibly stupid she has been, the look on her face at that moment will be priceless.

Comment

No one likes Lana when she's a goody-goody, no one likes Lana when she's evil. We get it, heard it all before.

Comment

Well, Lana has been stalked, attacked, and kidnapped by those psycho meteor freaks several dozen times. So it makes sense that she wouldn't mind having the creeps locked up and experimented on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Man
                      Watching Lana go on and on about Lex, her conversation with Chloe about 33.1, reminded me about an episode of "Lois and Clark" where Tempst is making fun of Lois, speculating that Lois Lane was the dumbest woman ever. He was wrong. Lana Lang from the show "Smallvile" IS the dumbest woman ever. I look forward to the day that Lana learns the whole true about Lex, when she realizes how incredibly stupid she has been, the look on her face at that moment will be priceless.
                      AMEN

ofcourse she may slowly turn evil and then it won't matter if she finds out haha

Comment

No one likes Lana when she's a goody-goody, no one likes Lana when she's evil. We get it, heard it all before
                        Wrong! I loved Lana before this new turn she has had. The only people who hated Lana before were just haters and their examples were IMO weak for disliking her. A lot of people did like Lana too IMO, they just werent as loud as the lana haters. So that statement is off, imo.

Well, Lana has been stalked, attacked, and kidnapped by those psycho meteor freaks several dozen times. So it makes sense that she wouldn't mind having the creeps locked up and experimented on.
                        Except they're acutally people too and not everyone of them has turned bad. Remember the guy who Van killed at a car shop? Was he bad?

Comment

Clark not telling Lana- Best Choice Ever!

I'm so glad Clark dumped her and decided not to tell her a second time around about his abilities. The fact that she actually thinks it's okay to kidnap people and experiment on them because they have powers, shows what kind of person she really is. Yeah, she's had tons of bad experiences with them, but not every super powered person is bad. I even remember back in season 1 or 2 when one healed her dying horse. I hope when the truth about Lex comes out she finally admits how f****** stupid she's always been. Hopefully, Clark will really be done with this waste of space moron.

Comment

She's become twisted like Lex. Clark should run as far away from her as possible.

Comment

Yeah, as my roommate said-- Lana is 1) stupid and 2) her entire outlook is ruled by whatever emotion she is feeling that the time.

Personally, if Clark told her in the first place, I don't think she'd be the person she is now. Clark's own stupidity pushed her towards Lex (who is COMPLETELY out of character lately) and I honestly am beginning to think Lana is become MORE evil than Lex is supposed to be.

Who knows, maybe they'll do an alternate reality comic book where Lana kills off Lex, takes over as head of Lexcorp (and renames it Lanacorp) and becomes Supes main villain.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎