Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for "Static"

Discuss the ratings for this episode here.

Do Not post your individual ratings this thread is for the TV ratings.

I actually sense a potential ratings downfall.

Between the furious Clana folks hating the engagement arc, the furious wrestling fans who will feel ripped off over the lack of Batista, everyone who wants Superman rather than soap opera, the lightswitch from extremely stupid Jimmy to techno savvy Jimmy, and the mini-hiatus before Subterranean, I predict a ratings plummet after this one.

The ratings for this episode should be pretty high to decent, though.
    Last edited by Routh; 11-16-2006, 09:27 PM.

Comment

ya i think the ratings would be decent. i bet batista fans were mad you didnt see him till half way thru the episode. maybe just to sucker them into watching the show rather then give them what they wanted quick to get the rating points count for the whole episode lol. ya i did find it funny how chloe was pretty stupid this episode when it came to computer stuff and how jimmy figured out all the radio electronic waves and stuff. martian manhunter i really enjoyed and what we had of batista he did a good job just wish it wasnt the B story. would have kept higher ratings for the rest of the season with wrestling fans if it was the main focus.

anyway does anyone know what the ratings from last nogith are yet

Comment

Mediaweek: Metered Market Thursday Ratings

At 8 p.m., the CW’s Smallville finished fourth with a so-so 3.6/ 6, followed by two episodes of Fox’s just full season-renewed ‘Til Death (original and repeat) at a 3.2/ 5 in each half-hour.

Fast National Ratings @ pifeedback.com

At 8 p.m. was the CW’s Smallville at a fourth-place 4.76 million viewers and a 2.0/ 5 among adults 18-49, followed by two episodes (original and repeat) of Fox’s just full season-renewed ‘Til Death at an average 4.56 million viewers and a 1.9/ 5 among adults 18-49.
        Last edited by Best Episode - 321; 11-17-2006, 09:55 AM.

Comment

If these hold up in the final ratings, it is a 300,000 viewer jump from last week.

Potentionally more if the final rating goes up.

Comment

Not surprising. Everybody clearly wanted to see Batista and Clark. Great job by TPTB deceiving the viewers. They keep this up, they can go 8 seasons easily.

Comment

I have no idea what all this means? Did they go up or down?

Comment

Up by 300,000 viewers, for now. It could change when the final ratings are released though.

Comment

Anyone who saw the trailer for this weeks episode we had assumed the episode was all about Clark/Batista and the thing with the red eyes.

Yet that all lasts for a good five minutes and everything else was about Lana baby drama with Lex.

Which I may add was featured in the trailer for this episode for like two seconds.

TPTB knew people wouldn't had watched if this episode was about Lexana and their baby drama.

Comment

I would expect the wrestler guy to bring in a slight bump. And with the promotion, I'm sure people tuned in thinking they were getting a fight.

Boy, were they duped.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
                      Anyone who saw the trailer for this weeks episode we had assumed the episode was all about Clark/Batista and the thing with the red eyes.

Yet that all lasts for a good five minutes and everything else was about Lana baby drama with Lex.

Which I may add was featured in the trailer for this episode for like two seconds.

TPTB knew people wouldn't had watched if this episode was about Lexana and their baby drama.
                      Yeah, you see, they can get away with having lexana types of previews in the second half of the season once the show gets picked up, but for this episode, they basically cheated because they need the ratings to hold up. Just look at Hypnotic last season. There is no way they could've gotten away with a preview like that during the first 8 episodes. Even Thirst had a better promo than Hypnotic, and Thirst was pretty bad.

Comment

I think the ratings fell sharple last week as a protest to the Green Arrow/Lois story line. A couple of shows would have been enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Polomontana
                          I think the ratings fell sharple last week as a protest to the Green Arrow/Lois story line. A couple of shows would have been enough.
                          The trend does seem to be for GA episodes to draw in less ratings than the ones promoting Clark or Lex.

I am enjoying the GA, but I'm not sure that he's living up to the hype being put out about everyone's watching for him

Comment

Season 6 Week-to-Week Comparison

Zod...........4.96 million*
                            Sneeze.....4.58*
                            Wither......4.88*
                            Arrow.......4.71*
                            Reunion....4.79*
                            Fallout......5.01*
                            Rage.........4.46*
                            Static........4.76

* Final ratings

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie

Yeah, that was mean and mis-leading. I agree...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎