No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.08 - Crossroad Blues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dannyblue1
    I really liked the female demon. Not because she was hot. (I drool over the boys. ) But I really liked her attitude, evil but kinda playful.
    LOL Man two comments of yours are exactly what I was going to say!! And dorky as I am, I will even scribble a few notes while I'm watching an episode so I will remember what I want to post about.

I have written on a scrap piece of paper-

I really like that actress that played the crossroads demon.

LOL She was pretty good. And although I don't swing that way, she was absolutely gorgeous. I was kind proud of Dean that he got to kiss such a HOT chick (even if she was a demon at the time...) I especially loved his line-

"I usually like to be warned before I'm violated by demon tongue." Dean is so adorable!!

Originally posted by Dannyblue1
    And I loved how, when the hellhounds started growling, Sam jumped into the circle. Just goes to show that, no matter how much he's seen, this stuff can still scare the crap out of him.
    OMG, it's so funny that you loved that part too. I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed how cute that was! It was like a spontaneous reaction to seeing the door move (because I thought he couldn't actually hear the hellhounds himself, he kept asking the guy where they were or "Are they gone?") He just jumped into the circle instantly when he saw the doors move forward from the hellhounds jumping against them. It was so funny!

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Great moment but at the same time I wanted Sam to whack that boy with a spoon. I mean, here's Dean telling Evan "how do you think your wife would feel that you made this deal and died and left her alone?" but he doesn't think how his dear Sammy would feel if Dean did the same. exact. thing? Sheesh.
    That bugged me. I wanted to reach through the screen and grab Dean and yell "hypocrite!" and "don't you even think about leaving Sammy alone with the guilt of having lost another person he loves, you stupid git!!
    Teri, I honestly did not even think to look at that scene, that way. But you are so right!! And of course I loved how you worded this-

"but he doesn't think how his dear Sammy would feel if Dean did the same. exact. thing?" STUPID Dean!!!
    Last edited by SweetOne; 07-15-2008, 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
      Teri, I honestly did not even think to look at that scene, that way. But you are so right!! And of course I loved how you worded this-

"but he doesn't think how his dear Sammy would feel if Dean did the same. exact. thing?" STUPID Dean!!!
      I'm not surprised you like that, Brittney! After all...well, we know, right?

Comment

I'm not surprised you like that, Brittney! After all...well, we know, right?
        Yes...yes...yes....the "forbidden subject".

That's what other boards are for right? LOL

Comment

This episode is one of the best of the season.Liked the plot,the demon was hot, and bringing up the deal and the brothers father.

Comment

Loved this episode.
            Definitely one of the best of s2.

Comment

kinda put me in the mind of Ralph Macchio and Steve Vai. All in all,
              not a bad episode. The Dean/demon stuff at the end was cool.

Comment

ok, except for one thing, one moment. In the end in the Impala when Sam is asking Dean if he was seriously thinking about making a deal with the Demon and trading himself and Dean doesn't answer but shifts his eyes away. Great moment but at the same time I wanted Sam to whack that boy with a spoon. I mean, here's Dean telling Evan "how do you think your wife would feel that you made this deal and died and left her alone?" but he doesn't think how his dear Sammy would feel if Dean did the same. exact. thing? Sheesh.
                That bugged me. I wanted to reach through the screen and grab Dean and yell "hypocrite!" and "don't you even think about leaving Sammy alone with the guilt of having lost another person he loves, you stupid git!
                yes, i noticed that as well. but it puts realism that dean as a human being can be hypocritical and non thinking, so that's okay with me. i just hope the deal doesn't fxxk up the plot.
                ----
                okay, i must say when the man turned to his wife and she made that face, it was EXTREMELY scary. i even covered my eyes and i was shaking. it was so sudden and her face was literally terrifying, as in it gave me terror. i was watching it on the bed with my sister and i just shrank and hid under the covers, trying to hold back crying. every single episode i keep underestimating the scare factor in this show, mainly because since it airs now on CW (which i regard as a channel with corny shows) and but also because it is on TV and i have never thought TV can get that scary, like i only think movies can get that scary lol, the TV censorship, i thought, wouldn't make it scary. but i'm wrong, it was.

dean's line about him being violated really pissed me off, and hear me out. in the past two seasons, there have been two (i even think three) attempted rapes on sam, and two for dean. the one thing i am not liking about this show is how casually they throw harassments on the boys. yes with their type of job and hunting like they do, perhaps almost getting raped (or worse, it actually happening) would have to fit in there somehow. but the show is just way too casual with it. so dean's "you know you have to warn me" line was a joke and all and i get it, but it still goes to say that he was uncomfortable with it. imagine if women characters were harassed this easily in TV shows, there would be an uproar for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎