Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting Over

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome yeah Card you're right after that they deffiently to start all over to have a chance to truly move forward! Nice having them discuss everything guess it would take too long to go over every detail even though I like hearing it over and over again lol what SV said it would be nice o see an epilouge or even a sequel even better!

Comment

wow that was brilliant

Comment

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Love your writing card... great start, can't wait to read more!

Comment

diddo...i would love a sequel on how they do start over! ppms

Comment

how do u write so great-like?

Comment

Nice story Card, even to the point of Clark questioning his true feelings for Lana.

I've always believed that that his unquestioning love was just a reflection of how they actually fit together - star-crossed, yes, but destiny had made them perfect for one another. So I would disagree with how Clark had reacted, but I will admit that it would seem to better fit the Clark that had been on Smallville since the end of the previous season.

But I enjoyed it loads anyway, because I already know in my own heart that it is inevitable that any doubt will be overcome and they get back together.

Comment

Yea!!!!!That was a super update.

Comment

woah! this is the way it should be! *crosses fingers, toes, arms ane everything else* I hope against hope that this happens somehow in reality (well SV reality anyways ) hehe I LOVED the fic/standalone Card! awesome job!

Comment

Awesome short fic! The story was so realistic...

They can start over....

No more secrets... no more lies.

Comment

Wow, everything wrapped up in a pretty little bow... you know I didn't think it was possible. These two have been through so much, but you really painted a realistic picture of how things could work out between these two lovers AND friends. Nice job, Cardinal. And I'm with maitriniazngurl... No more secrets... no more lies. Wonderful ficlet, Card, just wonderful.

Comment

lex died early and thats a good thing

Comment

Just re-read this one too, Card. I needed some short Clana fixes this morning, and your short fics were the perfect thing.

I love how you brought in the old loft conversation from Accelerate, & had Clark realize he hasn't really known the real Lana. Now the chance is before them to get to know each otehr for real, without blinders on, without secrets confusing things. Still a wonderful little fic, Card.

Comment

once again, that was such an awesome story card! thanks!

Comment

AMAZING story! Ever considered adding more?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎