Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Unsafe Sex? ...Bad Lex!

Originally posted by Luthorism
    99%

anyway.. Clark will be very pissed off about this.. And ofcourse Lex will enjoy the situation very much..
    Hmm...wonder if we wear 2 that would make up the 1%

Comment

Originally posted by a silent liaison
      Save for abstinence -- period.
      High Five! ^5

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS
        Lana is the one who could and did get pregnant, she is the first one who should have taken responsibility for herself. Birth control has been available for generations, she has no excuse.
        It's not just the woman's responsability. Both partners should be involved in the safe sex. A man should ask the woman if she is on birth control or she insist he wears a condom. It's a two way street. You can't just go along for the ride, no pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie
          It's not just the woman's responsability. Both partners should be involved in the safe sex. A man should ask the woman if she is on birth control or she insist he wears a condom. It's a two way street. You can't just go along for the ride, no pun intended.
          I agree, however you must consider the "partners", at least one of the partners should have taken precautions, if one had not brought it up, then the other should have, weither it was him or her it doesn't matter.

Now we all know Lex doesn't care, one night stands are the norm for him, he just sends diomand earrings the next day.
          Lana however is not on the same level, she knows how to use protection, she has had sex before and Clark told his folks they used protection, and she is not dumb, you can't get passing grades in highschool, be a part owner & manager of a sucessful coffee shop, buy a new vehice almost every month (How did she buy hose before she was 18 anyway?) and not be highly intelligent.

Though it may be your partner's responsibility, you must take responsibility for your own life.
          Last edited by STFanatic; 11-12-2006, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Don't you mean -- Unsafe Sex?... Stupid Lana.

Why WHY would she not use a condom with Lex? And they just started doing it. Jesus and they call Lois easy.

Comment

Why would Lex be the stupid one? He even will probably be happy of having a hier for the Luthor Empire and raise him not like Lionel raised him.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                I agree, however you must consider the "partners", at least one of the partners should have taken precautions, if one had not brought it up, then the other should have, weither it was him or her it doesn't matter.

Now we all know Lex doesn't care, one night stands are the norm for him, he just sends diomand earrings the next day.
                Lana however is not on the same level, she knows how to use protection, she has had sex before and Clark told his folks they used protection, and she is not dumb, you can't get passing grades in highschool, be a part owner & manager of a sucessful coffee shop, buy a new vehice almost every month (How did she buy hose before she was 18 anyway?) and not be highly intelligent.

Though it may be your partner's responsibility, you must take responsibility for your own life.
                I agree, that's what I ways trying to say. Both messed up, though yes, Lana should have realized at the very least Lex could have some nasty STD's.

Comment

Lana should have realized at the very least Lex could have some nasty STD's.
                  For real... gross.

Comment

I agree, that's what I ways trying to say. Both messed up, though yes, Lana should have realized at the very least Lex could have some nasty STD's.
                    At least he don't have head lice.

Comment

Well... Lana did sort of take Lex by surprise... in Wither...

Comment

lex doesn't get sick though because of his meteor freak power.I thought about that when they mentioned all the girls in Bound. But then I remembered about him not getting sick, but Lex is still a Ho. So the only thing they have to worry about is her getting pregnant, which is why she should have taken birth control and he should have worn a condom.

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Lex that he did it on purpose! The unsafe sex part I mean! Perhaps he messed with Lana's birthcontrol pills, pr the condom, whatever! I mean he is just devious enough to do such a thing, and as wonderful as the experience of childbirth is and the raising of a child itself, I doubt Lana would have chosen that, had she actually been given a choice! I can't imagine her forgeting to take her birthcontrol pills, so yeah I would, Íf I were Lana, take a closer look at what Lex has been up to the last few days prior to the day of conception!

Comment

Originally posted by HowieUK
                            Too right! I don't think this thread should be about Lex, it should be about Lana! If you are going to hook up with (and arguably drive another wedge between) two best friends in the space of a year, you should be the sort of person *coughs something way to offensive to post here* that should know that spontaneous sexual liasons without the pill are... well... a little silly.

I would laugh so much if AlMiles wrote in a fantastic storyline whereby Lex got severely ill from a Kryptonian STD. Like extraterrestrial herpes. It would be like: So Lana, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME?

Oh man, that would be enough to make even the most irritated Smallville fan fall in love with the show again!

In response to HowieUK's comment

Last edited by Spirit Detective; 11-12-2006, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I know I am old fashion, but that is a good point, if lana and lex married I got no problem, I don't like talking to my 10 year old that lexana is pregnant and is not married, its just not good superman stuff. You know what I mean?

Comment

The blame doesn't rest with either Lex or Lana alone. It takes two to make a baby. Lex has had enough sex to know the importance of the whole "no glove, no love" thing. Lana being a smart girl, is bound to know that she should know to always use them. So if they had their first sexual encounters with no protection, it's BOTH of their faults. Lana, if she was indeed on birth control, well, that's not always 100% reliable, now is it? So it's either a freak accident OR it's an accident that they are both responsible for.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎