No announcement yet.

how do you feel about Clark ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you feel about Clark ?

I am so sorry, but what a joke this guy is!!!!!!!!!! BART WAS RIGHT : HE IS NOTHING LIKE HIM. HE IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE KEEPS WALKING INTO LEX'S PLACE? HOW MANY TIME TILL HE GETS IT THAT LANA IS NOT WITH HIM.

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE FIGURES THAT LIFE GOES ON...AND THAT HE CAN BEGIN TO FOCUS ON BIGGER THINGS??

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE TELLS HIS MOM SHE IS DISGUSTING!!!

ALL THOSE TEARING EYES HE HAS WHEN HE SPEAKS TO LANA....WITH THAT LITTLE GIRLY VOICE.....lol

HE IS PATHETIC......PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe...
    Well, after 6 sesons he could at least knock when he enters Lex's office...

Comment

Re: I Hate Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Ship!

I am the biggest Clana fan you will ever meet, but you're right. CLARK IS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he's in a clana relationship, his character is completely different and actually nice to watch. I guess we can just blame it on the writers, those diabolical cretaures!

Comment

He shouldn't be walking into Lex's mansion, but I give him credit for trying to talk with Lana there. He is Superman and he was only trying to help. He sensed that Lana wasn't going to bite his head off like in the past, so he tried talking to her. Had Lex come in, however, it would've been a disaster for Clark. He really does need to stop breaking into the Luthor mansion. Lex could press charges if he keeps doing it.

Comment

Actually when you think about it, Clark could just as easily blackmail Lex into putting up with it.

Comment

I am confused???? HOW MANY TIMES DOES CLARK SAVES LEX WHEN HE KNOWS THAT LEX WOULD RATHER KILL HIM ??

mOREOVER WHY IS CLARK SO WILLING TO SEE LEX SURVIVE...EVEN WHEN LEX HAS KILLED SO MANY?

IS CLARK IN LOVE WITH LEX? WHAT'S UP WITH THIS VIRTUOUS THING WHICH COMES TO THE EXPENSE OF CLARK'S CHARACTER. I MEAN WHAT DOES IT SAY OF A MAN WHO VALUES THE LIVES OF OTHER OVER HIS OWN?

CLARK THINKS LESS OF HIMSELF AND PRESENTLY DEFINES HIS EXISTENCE AS HE SAVES THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE NEAR TO HIM. AT THE DINNER TABLE..HE LOOKED LIKE AN ALIEN, A PARASITE, A JUNKY WHO WAS SIMPLY TOYING WITH HIS SUBJECTS FOR AS LONG AS HE SAVES THEM....HE EXISTS.

WE BARELY SEE THINGS FROM THE EYES OF KAL EL, THE STORIES ARE NOT HIS OWN, HE IS MERELY AN INSTRUMENT, A STORY, A VALUE. HE DOESN'T EXIST. THIS TO ME FEELS LIKE A DREAM, HIS DREAM. HE BASICALLY KEEPS THEM ALIVE SO THEY CAN ENTERTAIN HIM.

HE IS SO ALONE...LIKE A GOD WHO TRIES SO HARD TO FIT IN WITH THE LESSER BEINGS. WHEN HE COULD IN ACTUALITY BE MAKING BETTER STRIDES TOWARDS HUMANITY, LEARNING ABOUT HIMSELF INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS LIFE.

HE IS REALLY PATHETIC AND I DO NOT THINK HE DESERVES TO BE SUPERMAN. WHAT A WAIST OF TALENT. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT ABILITY TO TRULLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS. EVERYDAY I TRY HARD, BUT I COME CLOSE BUT NOT ALL THE WAY......

Comment

BIG...............DUMB...................ALIEN

Comment

Re: I Hate Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Ship!
                I am so sorry, but what a joke this guy is!!!!!!!!!! BART WAS RIGHT : HE IS NOTHING LIKE HIM. HE IS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE KEEPS WALKING INTO LEX'S PLACE? HOW MANY TIME TILL HE GETS IT THAT LANA IS NOT WITH HIM.

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE FIGURES THAT LIFE GOES ON...AND THAT HE CAN BEGIN TO FOCUS ON BIGGER THINGS??

HOW MANY TIMES TILL HE TELLS HIS MOM SHE IS DISGUSTING!!!

ALL THOSE TEARING EYES HE HAS WHEN HE SPEAKS TO LANA....WITH THAT LITTLE GIRLY VOICE.....lol

Not sure if I am following you, care to be more specific on how you feel about the matter ?

Comment

Re: Re: I Hate Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
                  Not sure if I am following you, care to be more specific on how you feel about the matter ?

Hope you are being sarcastic!! Can't help you here brother!

Comment

Just a tad sarcastic, yes.

Comment

you hid it well my friend LOL

Comment

Yes, he's super.

Look, up in the mansion....it's a birdbrain, it's a big dumb alien, it's SUPER STALKER!

Comment

BDA yes but I love Clark! He has a heart of gold! Compassionate! I'd certainly take him home just on THAT! Clark is finally growing up but he will always love Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                            Yes, he's super.

Look, up in the mansion....it's a birdbrain, it's a big dumb alien, it's SUPER STALKER!

very well put!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                              Yes, he's super.

I'd have to admit that was funny as hell!...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎